Chapter 19

"But what happened to you, pet? You seemed a little bit gloomy while you said the word 'girlfriend'. Why is that huh? Is my kitten being jealous of Britanny?" he asked me while chuckling under his breathe, making me grow angry at his question.

Me? Jealous!? Why the f*cking hell would he think of that!? Why the hell would I be jealous of this pathetic vampire who was about to slap me earlier!? I'm sure that he was messing with me because I was definitely not jealous of that f*cking b*tch.

"Why the f*cking hell would you say that huh!? Just because I said the word girlfriend in disgust doesn't mean that I feel envy towards her! That little piece of sh*t thinks that she can do whatever she wants to me! Why would I be bloody jealous of her?!" I asked Alexander within my gritted teeth.

Instead of rage being written on his face, he chuckled under his breathe at me as he heard my words. He had a crooked smirk that contorted his lips as he said, "Uh-uh-uh...." and put his index finger on my closed lips as he continued, "No bad words kitten, I don't like it when you say them."

I gulped, looking into his eyes as his finger was on my closed mouth. Then he said with a mischievous, as if enjoying to see me angry, "Plus, I'm pretty sure that I saw envy in your eyes when you looked at Brittany."

This sentence made anger and rage fill into my chest as I clenched my jaw and looked angrily at his finger. I swatted it away with my hand that rested on his bare shoulder and said, "I don't f*cking care if you don't like it when I cuss because I will when I want. And stop saying that I'm jealous of that leech because I'm not!"

A low purr escaped his mouth as he brushed away a stray strand of red hair on my face and tugged it behind my ear. His eyes still didn't show any sign of anger even if I cussed again at him. Why was he acting so calm in this early morning?! He wasn't even giving me threats or even slap me.

I had thought that I had made my point clear when I said that I didn't feel jealous of his girlfriend but just then, after cupping my right cheek, he asked in a mocking voice, "Even if you say that you aren't jealous of my girlfriend, I still can't believe you, pet."

"The first time that she came and you saw her, was during your punishment." he continued making me stiffen in his hold as he said 'punishment'. He chuckled at my reaction but continued, "Back then, I could smell that you were burning with envy."

I was beaming from ear to ear as these words of accusation came out of his mouth. He was really getting on my nerves right now! Who did he think he was to accuse me of being jealous of a filthy blood sucker?! I would never be jealous of one! Never ever. That was totally impossible for me.

I narrowed my eyes at Alexander's mocking face and replied, "Not at all, why the hell would I be bloody jealous of this b*tch?! She is just a vampire who thinks highly of herself and thinks that she is above me. She thinks that she could just slap me-" I was beginning to insult her but Alexander stopped me.

"In fact, we are above you because, don't forget kitten, you are only a human and we are vampires. Vampires are more powerful and invincible compared to your kind. That's why we enslaved your kind and you could do anything about it because you, humans are too weak." he said suddenly.

I was completely taken aback by his words that I froze. We were arguing on another topic and he had suddenly changed it. How could he dare to say that in my face?! He had absolutely no right in insulting my kind just like that!!

He had some nerve to actually say that to me. Plus what he was saying wasn't completely true! We, humans had done everything that was in our power to fight the vampires but these leeches had made us lose the hope of freedom by torturing us and making us weak. It was because of them that we became weak.