Chapter 13

AN: *cracks knuckles* Alright, time to remove Jace and to make Alexander come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few days

Seven days.

One week and this blood sucker still haven't come to get me out of here. I was still in the dungeons, locked up in the same cell as Jace. Sometimes, guards would come once in a day, giving us stale food to eat, human food, fortunately for me.

Me and Jace have gotten pretty close and had got to know each other pretty well; he was like a brother to me. Other than that, my wounds have closed up, not bleeding anymore and the pain had subsided a bit. But, for my broken rib, it still hurt much, and I can't even move with ease.

Staying in this cell had given me a little break from vampires; putting my mind to ease. But I was loosing too much time, it was already one week and I hadn't even killed Alexander. He had left me here to rot, not bothering to check if I was still alive or not. Well, not that he cared.

I don't know for how many much more days I would have to stay here. It was better than staying in the room of Alexander, but still, I had to take my revenge and get back to the pet shop. I didn't have much time to lose, I absolutely had to make a plan now that I have a silver knife.

Here, everyday, it's the same routine; eat if we even got food, chatting with Jace and go to sleep. Well, sometimes, I feel pretty  alone when the guards would take Jace to another room and torture him for some hours. Plus my nightmares haven't stopped at all, haunting me at night, not letting me sleep in peace.

"Grace, is that you?" I heard a girl's voice calling me, making me snap out of my thoughts. I turned to the rusty metal door and squinted my eyes to see who it was; Isabella. I looked at her hand to see that there was a set of keys in it. "Yeah." I responded lowly. What was she doing here?

She put the key into the keyhole, turning it as the door opened and she entered, while I watched her every step. I looked behind her to see if Alexander had accompanied her but he wasn't there, it was just her. She stopped infront of me and crouched down to my level.

"Are you okay?" she asked me with a sad tone as her eyes flickered to my stomach on which there were lots of bruises. I think that you could guess that I had been closed in a cell, with a male werewolf while I was just in my underwear and bra. She traced the wounds on my belly with her finger, did it look that bad?

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, not bothering to answer her question because the answer was quite obvious by just looking at me. And what was she doing here? Did she come just to see me?

"Alexander told me to fetch you because your punishment is over." she said with a faint smile, making my eyes go wide and happiness bloomed in my chest. Really?! Finally, I could get out of this rat hole! But why didn't Alexander come himself?

"Let's go." Isabella said as she straightened herself, getting up and stretched out a hand to help me. I grabbed it as she used her strength to pull me up so that I was standing on my own feet, after seven days.

"Ahhh!!" I let out a scream from my mouth and clutched at my stomach. As I had gotten up, the vicious pain shot through my abdomen, where my ribs were broken, the only injury that hadn't healed completely yet.

"Grace, are you okay?" Isabella asked me worriedly as she heard my cries of pain. I shook my head, my voice hitched into my throat as Jace put my arm around his shoulders and helped me to sit down again in my spot with my back resting on the wall.

"I can't move *wince*. My ribs are broken, I think, ahhh!" I tried to say as I winced and cried lowly. Isabella crouched down again infront of me, removing my hands from my stomach and put her own on my skin.