Chapter 40

Grace's POV

Dream

"M-Master...." I moaned in a shaky voice and tried to move my legs away from his hold but couldn't as my wrists were tied with a rope. Alexander's face was nuzzled into my neck while his mouth was sucking lightly onto my delicate and sensitive skin. His naked body was towering onto mine as he finally ripped off my panties that was stuck in between my stubborn ankles that were not giving up. He threw it away and sucked harder on my neck.

"Hmm.....hmm...." I moaned silently as my mouth tried to stay sealed but didn't seem to want to cooperate. I sensed his mouth move from my neck to my collarbone as he finished with his third hickey and sucked harsher while one of his fingers plunged into my va-jay-jay and began rubbing onto my bundle of veins that was already soaking wet and dripped onto his fingers. My body betrayed me and my mouth let out a moan when his finger swirled around my hole.

My hands wiggled into the rope, wanting to be set free but my vainness resulted in him pushing my thighs more apart so that he had more access to my womanhood. I whimpered when he jabbed his finger into my hole and removed it swiftly. He began pumping in and out with a swift motion as my eyes squeezed closed themselves while my legs seized thrashing under him.

"Ahh....ahh...m...mas-ter.....w-wait...ahh!" I moaned and croaked but his finger went in deeper and curled inside of me, causing my legs to tremble. My hands balled into loose fists when his mouth glided from my collarbone to my lips. His lips molded against mine while the atmosphere around us became thick and tense. He extracted his finger and pushed it in deeper, making me groan as my juices seeped out from my va-jay-jay to coat his finger.

A warm feeling stirred in the pit of my stomach and exploded while the cum seeped out of my hole. I let out a loud moan of ecstasy when the wave of pleasure washed over me while I cummed all over the silky sheets. His tongue was extracted from my mouth, letting me gasp and pant in between my breaths to fill my lungs with oxygen. He smirked at my my weakness and sensitivity as he brought his fingers in between our faces.

I shuddered when he began licking them from my cum that was coating them. The slightly thick and creamy substance was devoured by his tongue. I tried to back away from his muscular amd towering body but it was fruitless. "Delicious...." Alexander moaned as he finished licking his fingers clean. "Now it's finally time, kitten. I hope that you're ready." he said while I couldn't understand him due to the fogginess in my mind.

But he soon got off me and out of the bed while my legs stayed apart. He grabbed my legs, pulling me to him as he was in between my legs. He then grabbed my back and my kneecaps and flung me so that my butt was up in the air and my face and knees were the only part that were touching the mattress. I felt something warm being pressed in between my legs when he opened them wider. My eyes grew wide when it began rubbing against my va-jay-jay.

My lips trembled but no words came out as my voice was hitched into my throat. I tried to wiggle my hands into the tightly coiled rope around my wrists in order to get them out but it was useless and only resulted in causing my wrist pain. I couldn't even move or crawl away. And the next thing that he said was what nearly killed me, "Alright, kitten. Time to make babies." And with that, he pushed his thingy into my va-jay-jay.

End

My eyes fluttered open to see that I was breathing unevenly and that all that had happened was just a.........dream...? I still laid on the mattress, looking around me with half-closed eyes as I saw that I was on the bed, facing away from the side where Alexander usually slept. I grew confused as I had gone to sleep on the couch last night after that Alexander had explained about these......umm...... l-lewd and disgusting things. And now, I was making nightmares over it. I had dreamt that he was going to make me pregnant! What the hell?! What was wrong with my mind?!?