Chapter 5

^ Emily😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked till the mirror and looked at my reflection; infront of me was a girl with tired electrifying blue eyes, and a face on which there was no dirt on, but had a slight bruise because of the two slaps from yesterday.  I had already dried my hair and I looked at it.

It had become a bit lighter in colour as the water had washed away the dirt and blood which had mated in it. I had forgotten how soft and beautiful it was. After this shower, I looked like a normal human being, not a pet. Heck, I don't even remember when I last saw myself like that.

Sometimes I wish that I could return in the past, where there wasn't any blood suckers, just free humans living their lives like they wanted to. I wished that I could return back to my old self; a happy little girl whose mom loved so much. I wanted to go back to hug my mother and siblings, but unfortunately I can't change my destiny.

I looked like my dear mother; I loved it that I had inherited most of her features. I had her beautiful red hair, her creamy pale skin, her slender body but unfortunately, I hadn't got green eyes like her. I had inherited my blue eyes from my father and everytime that I look at my eyes, it reminds me of that bastard.

My hands balled into fists as I remembered my father; a man who ruined the life of her daughter when she was just six years old. I still remember his face; his face reminded me the one of the demon. I gritted my teeth and shook my head vigorously to chase away these stupid thoughts.

It was all the past now; I was grateful that he died. I shouldn't think of these things now. I must concentrate myself more on the fact that why I was here. To kill my current master; I feel that this time, it would be more satisfying than the other murders that I've ever committed as he was a lord.

He was one of the lords of the vampires, one the the superior vampires who took the decision to capture humans and enslave them. I would feel so much better when I would plunge that knife into his cold heart and watch him struggling to stop me from doing so.

A grin appeared on my face, playing on my lips as I imagined the scene. I was so excited to do it, but there seemed to be a slight problem; I had drop my silver  knife in the forest last time. I must be able to find another or even something in silver which has a pointy surface.

I looked at myself again, dropping the towel and looked at my body. My skin was pale and bruised with red and dark purple bruises and lashes. The area which was more injured was my back of course. Whenever vampires would hit or whip me, they would make sure not to miss a single spot.

During these long years of being a pet and being mistreated, I kept telling myself a sentence; pain is a fact of life. You had to endure pain if you want to continue on with your life. Everytime that pain is inflicted on me, I become more stronger.

I sighed, walking away from the counter and made my way to the door. I opened it and searched through the room as my eyes settled on the vampire who was laying on the bed, playing on his phone. As he heard me get out, he sat up and motioned me to come closer.

I hugged the towel closer to my body as I made my way towards him, walking on the cold marble floor with my bare feet. It was the second time that I had actually listened to him without making a fuse or talked back.

"Here are some clothes, we'll go to the mall later to get you some more." Alexander said as he threw a bundle of clothes at me as I caught it in time. Even being weak, I got good reflexes. I nodded my head and turned on my heels to go back to the bathroom.

"Wait, I have to check something." I heard his husky voice stopping me in my tracks. I froze, my back still turned to him, what does he mean that he wanted to check something? I'm just in a towel and he wants to do something. Why now and not later? I'm naked right now! That pervert!