Chapter 21

Grace's POV

It had been two days that I've been trying to woo Alexander but it hadn't work at all, I had actually thought that I should take one more day to persuade him. I was back in the room after breakfast while Alexander was in the washroom. It was so boring in the dining room with all these vampires talking about business and nonsense.

Right now, I was sitting on the bed, with Mr Cuddly Bunny who was on my lap with my arms loosely wrapped around him. Since morning, Alexander had been ignoring me, playing hard to get and he wasn't interested in my flirting. Even if I acted horny, he wasn't giving up to me.

I remember that the day before, I had sat on his lap while I was just in a towel! Could you just reject a naked pretty redhead that sat on your lap?! Obviously no! But that asshole did it. Then last night, I hugged him in bed, cuddling with him and you know what he did?! He freaking made me sleep on the couch!!

Like, what the hell?! Why would he do this to me?! It was becoming difficult to make him fall in my trap; I had thought that it would be kinda easy to do it but I was completely wrong. I thought that if I acted horny and all that, he would surely get the hint and give in to me. But it wasn't the case at all.

I had lost enough time now, it had already been about a week and a half that I haven't even given him a single scratch. I wanted to make use of my silver knife much, wanting to kill him so badly. I must make my plan work if I want to escape and get back to the pet shop. And all this will happen by tonight; I must execute it tonight.

I had so little time, so I think that it's now time to execute my second plan; it was high time to go and pay a visit to my master's sister. I placed Mr Cuddly Bunny down on the bed as I stood up and walked towards Alexander's desk, taking a sticky note and wrote some words on it. I walked back to Mr Cuddly Bunny and sticked the note on him.

I went to the door, opening it and got out into the corridor. I was thankful that Alexander didn't lock the door except for when he goes out and leave me alone; like going out on a date with that b*tch, Britanny. I didn't know why I hated her so much, maybe because she was a vampire.

It's like Alexander was attracted to her like a magnet. I mean, what did she have that I didn't have to make Alexander like her more?! Wait, no...if someone heard my thoughts, they might think that I was jealous of her but no! I was just seeing what I had to have for my plan to succeed. That was all.

Anyway, I walked through the corridors, not even knowing where Isabella's room was. But thankfully, I mat this slave boy who was kind enough to show me the way, but also looked at me weirdly because I was without a master. It wasn't too far, just some metres to the right, the double white doors, he said.

When I finally stood infront of the doors in few moments, I prepared myself mentally. Alright, this is it, just make her fall for your sweet talks and tears and you got it. It was quite simple. I must not exaggerate but just some light pretending of being friendly and emotional.

And also, don't be harsh at he just because she is a vampire. I really needed her help; I couldn't believe that one day I would be needing the help of a blood sucker. I snorted at myself and knocked thrice at the wooden doors. I waited impatiently for ten seconds but no answer.

I knocked once more, praying silently in my head; please be here, please be here, please be here, please be here, please be here, please be here, please be here, please be here, please be here. I kept reciting this sentence in my mind as I waited. And just as I moved my hand to knock again, the door opened.

Ohh thank goodness! Isabella looked at me with a bright smile as she saw that it was me but it faded away when she didn't spot Alexander anywhere. She looked around me but turned her gaze back to my eyes as she asked in a sickly sweet tone, "Hey Grace, what's up? And wait, why are you here alone?"