Chapter 29

Grace's POV

Rays of the sunlight beamed, sneaking into the room by the cracks of the curtains as I groaned due to the tiredness still clinging onto me. A slight pain was drumming in my head, making me whine out of irritation, making me push my face more into Alexander's hard, cool yet comfortable chest. Wait, Alexander's.........cool.....chest....? What...?

By the time that my mind had processed that detail, I could no longer feel the tiredness as it had been chased away immediately. I opened my eyes swiftly, looking at the vampire who was sleeping so comfortably infront of me. I felt a chill run down my spine as I felt him shifted, trying to get more comfortable with snuggling his face more imto my neck while his arms were wrapped around.

This caused his.....umm....his little friend (well not really little), to brush against my thigh. I began to hurriedly back away from him, getting his length as far as possible from me as I also tried to wiggle my hands and legs which were still bounded. But instead of backing away from him, Alexander wrapped his hands tighter around me, pressing my breasts more onto his chest and moaned lowly in his sleep.

That.....that pervert! That disgusting leech!! How could he handcuff me, leaving me helpless as he was hugging my naked body. After all that he had done last night, I wanted to seriously kill him now! I couldn't forget about everything that he had done to me last night. Last night........eekk! Last night's scenes began to play in my mind.

I couldn't let those pictures out of my head; Alexander had touched me, pushed his fingers inside of me, licked my private part, rubbed me, making me moan his name, calling him madter, teased me and had made me cum all over the bed. I shivered once again as I a picture of me cummjng flashed infront of my eyes. Why the hell did I cum.....?

And I still remember the sight of his length when he was rubbing it and had cummed. It was stuck in my head, unable to chase it away as my virgin eyes were completely ruined. My poor self was still devastated of what had happened last night. I had already forgotten about my plan of killing him the moment that his fingers had been crawling onto me.

Plus, I could still feel the stinging sensation on my butt due to the spanking of last night. My cheeks were dry of the tears as my legs were still sticky of all that.....cum. My body felt very numb as for the place on my inner thigh where Alexander had bitten, was aching a little bit and I couldn't feel my body at all. What the hell had this leech done to my body?!

I clenched my teeth, trying again to get away from the leech that was sleeping so soundly as if he didn't do these lewd things to me last night. If only I had my knife with me, I could kill him right on the place. I began pushing my body backwards but this idiot groaned in his sleep, tightening his hold as he yanked me closer to him, making his length press against my thigh.

I whimpered accidentally as my breasts were pressed against his cool chest. He changed our position in his sleep as he pushed my body gently a bit lower, putting his chin onto my head as my face went to bury itself into the crook of his neck. I began to squirm my legs as I carefully kept them shut and didn't dare to look down at the thingy that was touching me.

I listened to the soft snores of that blood sucker as he still had his metal grip onto me even if he was sleeping. Ohh, I was sure that this moron wasn't sleeping and was just trying to piss me off. Just wait till I get these handcuffs off of me, ohh yeah, I'll definitely kick his ass and kill him. If I wasn't bounded, I would have been long gone to put my clothes, but nooooo, this leech had to put these onto me.

Alexander's right hand moved from my back to move up to my head as he curled his fingers gently into my red hair, beginning to play with it. His fingertips brushed into my hair, putting it in an orderly manner as he held me tighter. He let out a satisfied groan as he felt my breasts press more onto his chest. And that was the moment that I regretted having challenged him back in the pet shop.