Chapter 4

^ Grace😍😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was so furious at my answer that that he grabbed a fistful of my hair, yanking it so that my head rose a bit higher, making my scalp hurt. His teeth were gritted, his jaw was clenched as a vein appeared on the right side of his jaw.

"Care to repeat that again?!" he said, like he was almost challenging me to, as his face was just a few inches from mine. I think that I liked his face when he was angry; well, I will be more accustomed to it as it was my job to piss off the vampires.

"Are you deaf? I said that I-" I had no time to complete my sentence that he pushed me on the bed. In a millisecond, he was on top of me, his body pressed against mine. His hands grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them on the sides of my head.

A furious growl was heard from him as he looked at me with his bloody red eyes. His eyes had changed colour from forest green to a devilish red colour. However, I was grateful that he had removed his hand from my hair because his grip was seriously too hard.

"How dare you disobey and disrespect me like that?!" he asked, growling once more as he approached his face more with mine. Ohh god, don't tell me that he hoped that I would respect him. Seriously? I thought that I had already warned him to stop dreaming when we were in the car.

"You thought that I would respect you? Really? I think that you made a mistake by keeping hope." I said in my breathy voice as I chuckled lowly. It was a bit difficult to breathe because of his large, muscular body on top of me.

"I don't really like to repeat myself but I'll make an exception for you. Listen well; I already told you earlier not to keep hope and to stop dreaming." I said slowly, hoping for him to understand this time.

"Are you really sure about that, pet?" he asked me as his anger disappeared, being replaced by amusement and he grinned devilishly at me as he chuckled under his breath. It caused his body to vibrate against mine. What was so funny?

"Yes, I'm sure about that. You'll never be able to break me." I said, confidence laced in my voice as I smirked back at him. We were probably looking like lunatics with these grins on our face.

"Is that a challenge, pet?" he asked me as he chuckled once again, vibrating his body against mine. Seriously, what was so funny?!

"Think of it whatever you want." I said to him. Does he seriously think that he would succeed into breaking me so easily after so many years that the pet master and my previous masters tried to?

He was mistaken if he thought that he could make me submit to him. It was impossible, but I don't think that I would get that through his thick skull.

"Challenge accepted." he said, not realizing how much difficult it would be. "But for now, I must punish you." he continued  as he broke eye contact with me and his eyes roamed to my neck, ogling it with lust in his bloody red eyes.

He released my left hand from his grip and caressed my cheek with his knuckles. He slowly continued to do so, descending his hand from my cheek to my jaw and finally to my neck.

All that time, my eyes were glued to his hand as he did so. He brushed away the few strands of my red hair, so that my bare neck was completely on view to him. He removed his face from mine and leaned in to my neck. I quickly squeezed shut my eyes as I knew what was going to happen.

I waited for the pain to come but he seemed to be in no hurry at all as he took all his time in examining my neck; probably thinking where he wanted his first bite on me to be. He chuckled against my neck as I felt his breath fanning on my skin.