Chapter 34

AN: this is a note to say that I made a little change in the previous chapter. Just know that, when Alexander told Grace the secret of Kaden, he said something related to a brown-haired human slave. I have changed it to only brown-haired boy because I got another idea due to bellisima_april.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Skips to night

I bit my bottom lip, sitting on the bed as my hands were sweaty and resting on my lap. I glanced at the clock to see that it was already about 10:30 pm. Alexander was putting on a fresh suit, not bothering that he was doing that in the room where I was. How shameless... But I wasn't bothered about that; I was waiting for him to leave in order to go meet Kaden. I was a bit anxious, judging by how Alexander's information could help me much.

He said that Kaden did something to a brown haired boy every night. But where? In his room? If so, then Emily should know more about that. But, what if he does this 'something' somewhere else? Alexander had told me that Kaden was ashamed of his doings, so he should be doing those things somewhere where his parents would not see him or anyone in particular. I should have investigated on that. Damn it!

"Kitten." Alexander's voice called me, making me snap my eyes to him as he was amassing some papers from his desk and put them in a file. He walked to the dresser as he beckoned me to come. I didn't utter a word, getting up and walked up to him with a questioning expression plastered on my face. He took a blue and silky tie as he motioned me to come infront of him and the mirror. I was crossing my arms but he grabbed them gently and pushed them down to my sides.

"Stay still." he ordered as he passed the tie around my neck while he came closer. I instantly stiffened, taking a step back but his hand grabbed my arm and held me in place. "A.... Alexander, what are you doing? Are you trying to choke me?" I asked accusingly as he began working with the tie around my neck. But I was honestly an idiot, I mean, would he seriously tell me that he was going to kill me?

Instead of a direct response, I was greeted by a rumbly chuckle, making me raise an eyebrow at him. What was so funny? He looked up from his work but his hands continued to work on the tie, and answered with his deep spine-chilling voice, "No kitten, not yet. You know, you should not ask your predator if he's gonna kill you when he's making his move. As a prey, you should be always on your toes and alerted. But why didn't you react, huh?"

"Are you maybe........beginning to-" with that half sentence, his mouth came closer to my ear, nearly touching it as he continued to say but with the baritone of his voice becoming more sinister, "trust me?" The way he said that was like a question. It took time for me to understand but when the meaning of his words seeped in, my eyes widened at the audacity he had. Me? F*cking trust a vampire? Was he f*cking out of his bloody mind?!!

"No!" I replied almost instantly and tried to back away but his arm grabbed my arm and kept me in place. "You must be out of your f*cking mind to say that, stupid leech! I would never ever ever ever ever trust your kind. Get that through your thick skull because you're being delusional." I talked slow but loud enough in order to make him understand my point. How could he even get this idea? That should have never ever crossed his bloody stupid mind.

"Ohh, but I didn't mean to anger you, kitten, I just wanted to make sure of that. I just thought that-" Alexander tried to justify himself in a falsely sweet voice in my ear, but before that he could continue on, I grabbed his collar with both my hands and yanked his face infront of mine. I had my jaw clenched along with my eyes flaming in irritation.

I then snarled, "You, stupid, perverted leech, don't have to think about this simple action so much because I told you that I will never trust your kind after what they did to my kind. Your race is just disgusting; you turned humans into animals and treated them like that. Let alone trusting them, I would never even like them. They are despicable, disgusting, and these cold blooded living beings shouldn't even exist." The subject had escalated fast as I was fuming.