Chapter 26

Warning: smut scene, crude language and kinky scenes.

-------------------

Everything seemed to happen in a slow motion as the blade quickly yet slowly as the silver knife swung in direction of his chest, where his lifeless heart was under his flesh. The knife was eagerly waiting for his crimson red blood to stain it fully. Alexander's eyes widened slightly as he was able to see what was happening.

But of course, it was too late. Unfortunately, being a vampire with a supernatural speed, his hands came up immediately, grasping the silver blade in between his palms as it was just about some centimeters away from his flesh. This made a growl ripple deep into my throat as I still had the handle tightly squeezed in my hands.

His jaw was clenched tightly, his teeth firmly gritted as a vein popped onto the side of his jaw. His eyes had turned of a red colour, replacing the green colour and the lust that was once shimmering was replaced by a sort of anger and a glint of shock. My expression was rather of an irritated one that was impatient of killing him.

I let out a strangled noise as I pushed the knife with all my force, pressing the blade more into his palms as he tried to match up with my force. If he thought that I was going to lose tonight, then he was utterly and completely wrong because his death was going to happen in some minutes, tonight itself.

I knew that, if I were to leave him, alive tonight, then he wouldn't hesitate to kill me or drag me to the dungeons to torture me till death. So, it was a question of death for my life. I was determined to do this, I wanted to do this; my bloodlust started to kick in my senses, making me grin hysterically as the tip of the knife was nearing his bare skin.

He emitted a strangled noise that seemed to be a growl but a distorted one. Vein started popping, appearing onto his hands as he was making use of his vampiric strength to push away from the dangerously nearing knife. He was able to push the knife only a little bit, making it move away from his body for one centimeter.

"Stop resisting, you blood sucker. Your time had come, so just give in and let me plunge this knife into your cold and liveless hole. It's gonna be the end of you." I said in a growling voice as I pushed the knife more into him but he wasn't f*cking giving up at all!!! This f*cking vampire was resisting too much!!

Suddenly, my eyes snapped to his legs that were opened where I had my knee crouched in between of them. So, a genius idea popped into my head, tempting me to use my amazing method; to kick him in his crotch. Yes, that was such a good idea, so I decided to just go for it instantly.

My knee was going to hit him there but, unfortunately, he saw it move and quickly caught my knees in between his legs that shut closed around it. It was an awkward position but we didn't seem to take much consideration into it as that moment was a pretty heated one, filled with heavy tension.

I looked at the blade to see that it was slowly  piercing through the flesh of his palms as beads of blood were already forming. The tips of my lips suddenly lifted up to form a grin of victory; the knife was slowly cutting through him and after a moment, he would be forced to removed his hands because of those injuries.

All this meant that he was going to give up at any moment. And when he would removed his hands, I would be able to continue on with his murder and kill him. Then, escape. This was amazing. So, I pushed the knife more, attempting to twist it into the grip of his palms so that his injuries would worsen.

His face showed only a twinge of slight pain as he groaned, attempting to push the knife away from him. Even if he was on the verge of death, he was still adamant. But that wouldn't do anything because he was going to die in my hands tonight. "Pet, let go of this knife." I heard his strangled and angry voice order me.