Chapter 10

Alexander tightened his grip more onto my arm and scalp and pushed me to the wall with his vampiric speed, making pain spread through my body. I bit my tongue in order not to let any painful moan or wince from my mouth.

"You must not take advantage of me being kind to you because I'll soon show you the monster that has been asleep inside of me." he warned with a spine-chilling voice through his gritted teeth as he pressed his body more against mine.

"You being kind to me? Ha! That's the funniest joke that I've ever heard. Do you think that creatures like you know the meaning of kindness? You-" I was going to insult him more but he instantly cut me off as he removed the hand in my hair and punched the wall beside my head.

"SHUT UP! You think that you can just my kind and get away so easily?! Now I'll show you the true me!" he said as his anger aggravated more but I wasn't even an ounce scared of him.

And to show him that I wasn't even a bit affected or terrified by him, I grinned maliciously at him, approached my mouth near his earlobe as I whispered, "Show me what you're capable of, master." and giggled.

He removed his metal grip from my arm, which I was thankful for, but not before that he swung his hand into the air and received a hard blow onto my cheek, it's impact making me falling onto the cold floor. That's it? A slap? Pathetic vampire.

"Don't worry, you'll receive the rest of your punishment when we arrive at home." he said in a cool voice, answering my thoughts as his hand grabbed the leash that was connected to my collar and yanked at it roughly, making me choke.

I got up quickly before that he could pull it again as my hands grabbed my shirt that was on the floor and passed it through my head as he was literally dragging me to the counter. Erin stood there, terrified as she was amounting the clothes that we had chosen.

She quickly began putting them into bags as her eyes settled on us, her skin paled. Alexander took out his credit card while his other hand was still on my arm in a tight grip as I tried to wiggle out.

He took the bags and took long, angry strides while walking out of the store. I looked behind me to Erin giving me an apologetic expression as she let a tear role down her cheek. But I just smiled at her and waved with my free hand.

After a few minutes

We had finally arrived 'home' and Alexander had ordered the slaves to put all the shopping bags in his room while he told the driver that he was done for the day and that he could go home. 

He still had his tight grip onto my arm as he walked furiously into the castle, making me stumble behind him. We continued to walk like that as vampires threw a curious look at us. I wonder where we're going.

He led me roughly through the long corridors and went to a black door which he opened to reveal a long set of stairs which led into the darkness. He didn't loose time that he ran down the stairs and I could clearly where we were, the most terrifying part of the castle; the dungeons.

He led me inside a cell and threw me roughly onto the hard ground, closing the door behind him. Wait, this isn't exactly a cell, but it looked more like a torture room. Like the one in the pet shop, but with no light, a foul smell of blood reeking and more scary.

Suddenly, Alexander grabbed my arm and yanked me up on my wobbly feet. He ripped off my blouse and skirt in a quick motion and threw away the remaining rags across the room, leaving me in just my bra and panties.

Then, he took my wrists into one of his large hands by force while I was struggling as he took the chains which were attached to the wall and cuffed my hands as well as my ankles.