C18 - PART 129 - HE KNEW THE SECRET

Start from the beginning

-Well... - She pulled her hands back from his. – I totally not understand anything you have told me. You make me very confused.

-I know that you're not the Princess of West Land, and even though, I do not know who you actually are, I still love you with all my heart. You only need to know that.

-Uhhhu? – She nodded her head. – Totally not understanding anything!

-I love you!

-Okay, I know that, and about my identity...

-You do not need to reveal it to me now, I do not care who you are, I just need to know that you are my Hou Lei, the only one Hou Lei in this world.

-Okay, and...

-And I always love you, nothing can change my love for you although that is something scariest in this planet, except you leave me alone.

-Okay, okay... stop making me confused. I think you're still not good from the time you were captured in the Er tribe, you need to take rest more.

She stood up and prepared to go out of the room.

-Hou Lei. – He held her hands back making her fall down.

He caught her with his hands and looking directly to her eyes. He put a kiss on her lips with passion.

-Tian Liam. – She gently pushed him. – People can see us like this.

-Oh, sorry. – He helped her get the balance back.

-Take a nap, I'll be back soon.

She took the tray of dishes with her and walked out of the room

She took the tray of dishes with her and walked out of the room. He smiled and looked at her footsteps. When he looked back at the table, he saw the strange book again. He touched it, nothing happened. He brought it up and opened the pages, there was no word in the pages. He tried some more pages and saw some mysterious images. Suddenly, the wind blew stronger from the yard into the room. Tian Liam looked up and saw an assassin wearing all black clothes. The assassin was looking at him and the book.

-Do not know that you can also open the book. – That guy said.

-Who are you? – Tian Liam stood up and asked.

-It's better that you should not know about me. – The assassin laughed. – But I know well about you, my Prince, much more than you know about yourself.

Tian Liam reached his sword on the left side of the room, near the window.

-Do not try to fight with me, my little Prince. – The assassin laughed much louder. – Your martial arts is nothing comparing to magic. If your wife is here, I might get scared of the two of you a little bit. But unfortunately to you, she's busy in the kitchen.

-Magic? Did you talk about magic?

-Yup, my little boy, there is always magic surrounding you and this world, but your "true" people do not care much about it and think that magic is something very bad. You do not know that magic is a gift from the God of Sky. You don't know the good feelings when you have magic and control other people's lives with your magic.

-So you want to use magic for a bad purpose?

-Nope. – The guy laughed again. – For a very pure purpose, you know, love, the most purity thing in this world. Right?

-Why do you need to use magic to have love? You only need a truthful heart and you will have your lover beside you. – Tian Liam wondered.

-Well, life is not easy, of course, it will be easier for a Prince like you, the one has everything serving your life. But no, I have nothing, except my lover, but she was taken over by something called power. And I need to bring her back to my side, and only having the powerful magic ability can help me do that. You do not understand my situation.

-Yup, I will not ever understand.

Tian Liam took his sword out and ran to the place of the assassin. He tried to fight with that guy, but when he reached the place, the guy easily faded in front of his eyes and appeared at another place in the yard. Tian Liam ran after him for a while but he could not touch even the hair of the assassin. Suddenly, the strong wind came again. And then a lady in violet dress appeared, she covered her face with a silk purple mask.

-Ah Lan, finally, you are here! – The assassin said.

-You should stop here, it is no benefit for you when doing this. – The lady replied.

To be continued...