She goes through the things she still has to do like taking a shower and preparing everything. By everything she means setting up candles around the only furniture that they have in their room, the mattress and she needs to change of course.

Camila just received the text from Lauren and smiles since she just wanted to ask her girlfriend how her day has been and grins even wider when she realizes what her text must mean. She has been in New York for the last days to find an apartment which she successfully did and checked out their universities to which they'll go to after their graduation. All have been accepted in New York, their number one go-to place, and Lauren is more than excited to sell her old home to come here for a fresh start. Camila quickly stops in Central Park to check the last flights and sees that Lauren could have not been here long enough to prepare dinner and decides to get something on her way.

Meanwhile, Lauren is ready, she let her hair dry on its own and it now falls still damp but in full, thick curls down her shoulders and back. The candles that she lit warm up the room so that she doesn't shiver as she would otherwise when she considers the lack of clothing that she wears. She does not want to regret it by getting bored and overthinking the whole thing which makes her think about the book that Dinah put in her bag. If now's not the right time, she doesn't know when she should read it instead. The book consists of small stories filled with smut. Lauren would have never thought that written words about other people's love life could excite her that quickly, but she soon flips over and lays the book on the floor while she pushes more fabric of her blanket in between her legs to create more friction. She can't just hold the book and touch herself since she still needs to be careful with her arm. Her pale cheeks turn rosy as the scene that she reads gets more intense and she wishes it would be them acting it out. Just as she's getting frustrated, she hears Camila entering the apartment.

Camila smells the scent of vanilla candles as she opens the door. Feeling happy that she sees her love soon, she looks around after placing the food on the counter and kicking her shoes off. She is completely struck by surprise as she meets her favorite green eyes staring at her, her lips curved in a smirk, her cheeks flushed. But most mesmerizing is the lingerie that she's wearing. Camila was wondering sometimes when she'd finally see the piece that Lauren bought with her friends' months ago. "Wow", she breathes out and lets her eyes wander again. The thin fabric looks amazing on the pale girl in front of her, the candlelight puts her in a nice position.

"Camz", Lauren almost whispers, "I can't take another day where you are too afraid to touch me again and I need to feel you", she almost whines.

Camila nods and takes off her shirt followed by her pants to leave her only in her thong since she did not care to put on a bra the last few days. She notices the book on the floor and the lack of a cast on Lauren's arm. Lauren follows her stare, "I don't want you to be soft.."

Camila's head is clouded as her knees hit the soft material underneath her, crawling over Lauren who quickly connects their lips. Both moan as both of Lauren's hands cup Camila's breasts. They break apart to breathe. Camila's eyes are closed, enjoying the touch of her lover. She has missed her just as much, but she took care of herself. She realizes how unfair that must have been for Lauren. "Be careful with your arm though", she mumbles in Lauren's neck as she licks and sucks on her skin. She feels how she nods. Camila gasps loudly as Lauren's core slides over her thigh as she lifts her hips and is even more turned on after she feels how wet Lauren is. "Be careful, Lo" Camila warns her again. For her rib's sake and for the sake of not losing control. Lauren grabs a handful of Camila's hair and pulls it back so that she is staring right into her eyes, "Fuck it, Camz. I need you".

This time, the other girl nods before she leans back to slip down the straps of Lauren's lingerie. She'd have ripped it off but it's so nice that she tries to be at least careful with that. After she's slipped it down, she strips out of her thong and throws it away and lays down next to Lauren. Since she really does not want to hurt her, she decides to let her control it all. "Show me what you want", Camila suggests. Confusion fills Lauren's eyes for a moment but Camila pulls her onto her to straddle her. She knows that Lauren's not that experienced and does not want her to feel insecure. "Babe, put one leg over mine and lower yourself down", she instructs her, and Lauren finally gets it as she remembers the scene in the bathtub where Camila did the same to her. She lifts Camila's leg over her shoulder as she kisses her skin. She keeps it there to help her secure the position. She almost cums as she sees how Camila sucks on and wets her fingers to then lower them on her vagina to lube herself up.

Like a choir singing, "Hallelujah"
When my body's crashin' right into ya
When we align, ooh yeah

Do you feel me?
Can you feel me?
'Cause I can't breathe

She gasps as those damp fingers grab her pale hips and pull her down. She falls apart when she feels the warmness connecting with hers. She shakes with closed eyes while Camila holds her steady. She breathes in deeply as she opens her eyes again and realizes in shock that she left a bite mark on Camila's leg. "Move whenever you're ready", the girl underneath her husks. She does what she is told never breaking eye contact. She stops after a while as she gets an idea of how she can prevent her ribs to hurt so much and leans down. "I want you to sit on my face, Camz" Camila does not ask where she got that idea from but obliges after making sure it's really what Lauren wants. It feels so intense as she feels Lauren's warm tongue on her that she closes her eyes while her hands play with her nipples. She finally cums as she opens her eyes and stares into those intense green ones. She needs to slide off Lauren's body as she keeps sucking and she's feeling too sensitive at the moment.

Lauren stays where she is as Camila lays down beside her on her side and pulls her lovers face towards her to lick her chin clean and then kiss around her lips before she pulls her in for a deep kiss. "We needed that", Camila admits and giggles as her hand continues to play with Lauren's boobs. "Who makes you think that we're done?", She hears the raspy voice ask. Lauren flips over to lay on her stomach as one hand reaches out behind a candle and Camila is left speechless. "Would you put that on and take me from behind?", Lauren asks innocently. Camila finally gets that Lauren wants to go all the way as she puts on her own strap on and makes a note to ask Lauren where she has found it and why she was looking for it. She plays around Lauren's entrance and lubes it up, making sure to relax Lauren since she's pretty sure the pale girl has never done anything like this before. She actually knows. "Lift your hips a little if you can, I'll hold you up" Lauren immediately obeys, too afraid to trust her voice at the moment. She's nervous but she wants it. She saw it and it looked very pleasurable. She feels how the cold material stretches her slowly. Just as she thinks that she can't take it, something fades away and lets the material slips in completely. She's glad she doesn't have to tell Camila to give her some time since the girl behind her stops anyway. "Ok", she whispers after a few minutes and Camila starts thrusting. She still goes softly on the girl but feels that neither of them is reaching their highs anytime soon. She slips out and kisses her way up the pale back. "Turn around babe"

Lauren spreads her legs and sees how Camila slowly inserts the object again and feels how she's lifted just a little bit. Her mouth opens up wide as it hits a spot that she didn't know existed. Camila leans forward to get more friction for herself as she hears that Lauren's getting close again. She continues to go slow as her mouth finds her favorite pair of lips, swallowing both their moans as they cum. Camila takes care of herself, Lauren, and the candles before she covers the tired girl and herself on the mattress of their first apartment. 

Please let me know if you're still reading this story and if you liked this chapter :)