Prologue

Hi! I am back! It's been a while, but I finally have a new story for you all. We're starting off with a short little prologue, but I hope you still enjoy it. I wasn't planning on posting this until next month, but SVT just had their comeback today and what a better way to celebrate then to publish the first chapter of my first ever Seventeen fanfiction. That's right! My first ever full length SVT fanfic!!!! And it's a ship one too! My fav ship. Jicheol! I am a Jihoon and Seungcheol lover through and through. There will be other ships sprinkled throughout this story to. Oh! And one last thing, this story came from a one-shot that you can find in my Romance One-shots book called Blood. Okay, that's all I have to say. I hope that you enjoy!!!!

Seungcheol eyes open and he groans at the uncomfortable position he is in. As he tries to shift, he realizes where he is and why he's so cramped. He's sitting in a car that is turned upside down. There's glass scattered around the top of the vehicle and he can hear people's voices of concern from outside. He turns his head to the right and lets out a strangled noise when he sees the passenger sitting beside him. "H-Hoonie," Seungcheol stutters. The young man sitting shotgun has blood along his face and his head is positioned weirdly. His eyes are open, but completely devoid of life. His body is limp and is only being held up by the seat belt strapped across his chest. Seungcheol lets out a shaky breath as he scans Jihoon's battered body. He stares into Jihoon's eyes and grits his teeth. It's the first time he's ever seen Jihoon's eyes like that. Blank. Empty. Dead. Jihoon should never look like that. He's the emotionless prick. Was the emotionless prick. That is before he met Jihoon and he filled him with so many emotions. So many feelings. And now, he feels worried. Petrified. Scared for Jihoon's safety. Terrified that this is it for him. Fear. Coursing through him like a drug. Making him cold in a way that he never thought is possible. He should have known. He has a bad rep with cars and vehicles. He should have predicted only more catastrophe would come from these wretched death-machines. Seungcheol squeezes his eyes shut, trying to stop the tears he feels building in his eyes. How did it all come to this? How did he end up going from the unfeeling prince to a broken-hearted boy crying over his lover's body?

Ahhhhhh! Angsty from the beginning! It wouldn't be a Jicheol fic without one. I hope that I have intrigued you with this short little prologue and hope to see you again next week for the first full length chapter. Ack! I'm so excited for this story. and I hope that you are as well. Please show me some love in the comments and by voting, adding this chapter to your library, and checking out my Romance One-shots. With that said, I hope that you have an amazing rest of you night!

P.S. What's your fav song off of SVT's Attacca album? Personally, I am in love with Rock with you and 2 minus 1