Prologue

"About a century ago, a wizard opened opened the Demon Gates, and allowed demons to invade the entire continent. The Dark Lord Angmund himself King of the World and left the world covered in blood, tears, and screams. But the righteous marched forth towards the Dark Lord's fortress, wading through pain and despair. These heroes were King Kyle of Orvelia, the last kingdom of humans, and his brave companions. A fierce battle raged in front of Angmund's fortress. While his companions they desperately fought off the Dark Forces, Kyle ealked into the Dark Lord's castle alone and stabbed Angmund's heart with the Holy Sword Aea. Only the Holy Sword remained. There was no trace of Kyle or Angmund. Without their lord, demons quickly weakened, and the war ended in victory for the people of the land. By the time peace was restored to the continent and the wounds of the old war had started to fade, an unknown darkness creeped around the Holy Sword Aea. The Heroes who fought alongside Kyle, they have sealed the Holy Sword Aea inside the World Tree that Lua, Goddess of Light, had blessed and prayed for everlasting protection from the Darkness."

"A hundred years have passed after the Demon's Gate opened and the traces of war had long since disappeared in Orvelia, the kingdom of humans. Although humankind believed this "peace" would continue for a long time, a shroud of darkness had already begun to creep in around the World Tree. Iris, the Great Priestess of the Lua Order, sensed the feeble spirit of Angmund who everyone thought had disappeared for good. So, the Kingdom of Orvelia sent and expedition to investigate the situation.