Discussions, Disputes, Desicions.

We can't take back what happened in the past, but we can fight for our future...

~some time later, Owen's pack, hospital~

Alena's pov

Owen helps me move to the left side and then he sits next to me on the bed to the right.

He got inside a while ago, because Cora told him I was asking for him and he was already crying. He is tired and I can see it not only from his body language, but from his eyes as well, they are puffy from crying with black circles under them.

He is relieved and happy I am safe and sound, but he is still trying to calm down.

Until now he was hugging me, kissing me, telling me how grateful he is I am alright and I can't deny that I felt his pain and it overwhelmed me very much although I am doing my best to hide it.

I feel it is affecting me, I am shaking, I breathe with more amends, but I don't want to worry him more, so I pretend I am fine, as much as I can be with all these things that happened to me.

I was worried about him, I knew he was alright, because I saw him with the others when I woke up, but I really wanted to see him to make sure nothing happened to him. My feelings are almost never wrong, I woke up with him being the first one in my mind, I thought I had listened to a gunshot and my instinct told me that he was in danger!

"You scared me till death!" he whispers as he wraps his arms gently around me and I kiss his cheek.

He is very careful not to hurt me by mistake and he didn't want to sit next to me on the bed, but I convinced him! I think both of us need each other and I can't forget the very general things Caleb told me, I mean that Owen saved me and brought me here and this is killing me with both meanings.

"And you did... I know you saved me and I feel lucky yet guilty! You put your life in danger, what would I have done, if anything had happened to you?" I ask trembling fighting not to cry in the thought of him dying because of me.

I would die, I totally mean it! He is young, he has all his life in front of him, he has a daughter, a mate, a pack that need him and I am old, I have no kids and I know he, Cora and all the others need me and feel me like their mother, but this does not mean they should risk so much for me! The future belongs to them, not me.

"Don't you dare feel bad, did you hear me? I did the least I could, I can't lose you! Besides... I am not such a weak bastard, aunt and... I had some help..." he says smiling and almost whispers his last three words with his expression turning serious.

I see we are going to get straight to the point and from the one hand I really want us to discuss about it! It is extremely frustrating that I can't remember, I am not lying and this is a disaster!

I don't know who those lycanthropes could be, Caleb didn't get in details afraid of stressing me out and Cora did the same or to be more specific she did something worse, she avoided it, because I know her better than anyone and she can't fool me.

"I would like us to talk about it... The help! I have to know more, I must find these men! They 'belong' to my Kingdom and I have no idea who they are and the reason or the way they appeared! Could you tell me?" I say next and stiffen when he bites his lower lip nervously and his eyes get darker.

He isn't mad, he is thinking about it and this can't be positive. If Owen hesitates, he has a good reason and it is serious, more serious than I had imagined.

I never had rogues in my Kingdom, we had no problems till now, no attacks, no battles and it is surprising me displeasingly that I knew nothing all these years. This is why it is so necessary for me to find them and know more about their intentions and I have to do this before Cora takes the throne, I want her to have no problems, fights and difficulties!