"I Am!"

"Sometimes facing and admitting your past is necessary if you want to save someone..."

~about an hour later, palace's hospital~

Cora's pov

"Baby..." I listen to Ivan whispering and I move in his arms.

I feel my body so sore and my head hurts me a little...

What is happening?

"Come on rose, wake up! They came..." he says again and I open my eyes slowly groaning.

I see him staring at me smiling warmly, I am still in his arms and I listen to some noises and voices but then everything comes clear in my mind and I jump up worried.

"What is it? The doctors? The others?" I ask quickly and stand up but he prevents me from moving more by placing his hands on my shoulders.

"They are fine baby! They just came!" he says and I sigh looking around me.

Leo is gone, he is not here and Rosana is running to us from the hospital's entrance with...

Jose, Owen, Chloe and my dad!

"Dad! Where is Caleb and my aunt?" I ask panicked and I start walking to them with Ivan next to me.

He looks tired, it's the first time I see him so... Broken!

And the others don't look so well... Chloe is shaking, she was crying till now, her eyes are red and wet while Owen is pale and Jose...

I have never seen him so lost, his expression is blank and this is something against his confident and calm behavior.

Leo is not here also, my aunt and Caleb are nowhere and Rosa is frustrated...

What is happening?

"Why aren't you telling me what happened?" I ask again getting panicked and reach my dad that pulls me in his arms and kisses my forehead.

He is shaking...

"Everyone is perfectly fine! They are bringing Caleb inside and your aunt with Leo is with him!" he explains immediately and I sigh but shake my head confused.

They are bringing him inside which means that...

"Why? Is he alright?"

"Yes baby! He is just too weak, we suppose that whoever it was made him an injection to numb him. He is still a bit confused, he told us about some men with masks but he took no smell." He replies and I nod shocked.

"His car?" Ivan asks next and they all stiffen nervously.

"What is it?"

"Someone had put a bomb to it as well... If we hadn't found him in time then he wouldn't have been here with us. We realized it just in time and Caleb was panicked, he had just woken up and remembered some suspicious moves." Jose replies and Ivan curses frustrated.

Shit!

"We got away just in time... One more minute there and..." he continues but stops as Rosana hugs him tightly and he kisses the top of her head.

"And Mischa?" I ask next realizing that he is not here either.

"He went to check on Natalie, he is fine! He was with us." Owen replies and I sign in understanding.

Who on earth did all these?

He can't be just one and certainly not a woman... I mean, this is weird!