Overturns!

And just when you think you know most of the answers and everything is peaceful, life decides to try you again with new problems and dangers!

~next day, too early in the morning, palace~

Alena's pov

I get in Caleb's room after I greet the two guards of ours and leave Ronald out with them to wait for me. I came to take some clothes for Caleb because he is going to start standing up from today and Leo is still with Noah and didn't want to leave him.

It was a peaceful night to be honest and it was surprising get necessary for everyone! We all slept from what I know, Noah is officially out of danger, Caleb is much stronger already and he wanted to stand up earlier but I stopped him and Leo is more refreshed and cheerful.

I know about these three men (of mine, for Luna's sake) because I was with them at hospital. Okay, I was with Caleb all night long but I talked to Leo before I leave, the doctor came and told me about Noah and this is how I know everything. I am hysteric since yesterday and this is why he came to inform me before anyone else and right now I want to ask something myself and you...

Do you believe I am worried about Noah?

I am acting like a mother I guess although I don't like him and it is something I can't control! My bond with Caleb is really working and I already loved Leo but with Noah... Things are complicated. I know he is Caleb's son as well, he loves him and now I should be distant because of what has happened between him and Cora but I don't understand why I have soften with him from last night...

Maybe I have to wait and see... I need to know what is going to happen with him, I mean if he changes or not!

Miracles can happen and if we are lucky he can forget about Cora, accept that she is not his and calm down so in this way it will be easier for all of us but what if he is so selfish and arrogant that does the same things again?

I won't be able to accept him then and this is going to be a problem for all of us but most importantly for Caleb and me... And also, what if the boy doesn't want me?

I have threatened him that I would kill him and we had a very bad start and...

Oh, fuck it Alena!

This is the last thing that should matter you! You have so many other problems to deal with so focus on them!

I walk quickly to Caleb's wardrobe and open it. He is a very typical yet perfectionist and everything is tidied according to the color and the style.

I guess I found someone like me...

It is not difficult for me to find something not so formal so I take a light blue shirt and a pair of jeans in the same tone and then I take some other things he asked from me to take him. When I am done some time later I close the wardrobe again, leave everything on the bed and take one small bag from a chair at the small living room to put them in and turn to walk to the bed again but I hit my knee at the corner of the small table and curse.

It hurts because the corner is way too sharp and the wood too hard. I leave the bag fall on the floor and rub my knee groaning. The last thing I needed was this but at least I am not wearing a dress today. After last day I am still dressed in casual jeans and fortunately I am not cut, not that it would be something serious but I don't have time to deal with it.

It's fine Alena, no blood so you are good even though it hurts a bit but you have lived through worse so you can go.

I kneel down to take the back and continue because I have to leave but my gaze falls on the inside of one of the table's feet and I freeze. I narrow my eyes in realization still trying to believe my eyes and my lycan growls in understanding.