Obsession Vs Love...

"Two worlds, two men, two completely different relationships, two personalities and two lives only for her, the past or the future!"

Third person's pov

He was standing behind the big wall from glass in the dark central corridor staring at them dancing and laughing in the middle of the illuminated garden. 

She was beautiful...Like her mother. 

He had tears in his eyes that were blurring his vision. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes and then sighed relieved.

"Nadia, my love, our daughter is just like you. The prettiest woman there is, the kindest, the smartest, the strongest. I wish you could be here by my side to see how happy she is. This man loves her, finally, she found the one for her. I know you are proud of her and I am as well. I know I didn't deserve her forgiveness but accepting me as her father made me the happiest man on earth. I promise you, no one is going to harm her again as long as I breathe."

He opened his eyes and wiped his tears with shaking hands. He was so relieved, it was the happiest day of his life.

"They are great together, aren't they?" a strong and clear woman's voice sounded from behind him.

He turned around slowly and froze speechless. He blinked his eyes some times but he wasn't dreaming. He kept staring at her as she was walking to his side and stopped next to him. She then turned and looked at him with a blank expression. He took a deep breath and lowered his gaze ashamed.

"I think it was about time to meet in person Sebastian Bowman." She said in a cold tone and he stiffened nervously.

"Your Royal H..." he began but she cut him off.

"Alena. No formalities with me."

He nodded and raised his eyes to look at her. She seemed like Nadia and Cora. She was a beautiful woman, confident, imposing, charming. She was looking right into his eyes calm and serious.

"I have... To thank you for taking care of Cora all these years..." he trembled.

She raised her eyebrows surprised and smirked ironically. He was sweating and his hands were shaking from nervousness. He had lost his words.

"You don't have to thank me for taking care of my sister's daughter. This girl over there is my everything, she came in my life and brought the light." Alena said in a harsh tone pointing Cora.

"I know... I just had to say it. I am sorry."

Sebastian took some steps back and turned to leave but Alena stopped him.

"You can stay, I can leave if you don't want me to stay here."

Sebastian turned immediately speechless and looked at her obviously surprised. This was the last thing he was expecting from Alena, she hated him and now he wanted to stay with him?

"I don't understand... Why...?" he whispered and she smiled slightly.

"Sebastian either I like it or not you are my sister's mate. Your kids are my nephews and especially Cora that I feel her like my own daughter. She forgave you, I have to soften. It is difficult but I have to try."

"Do you really mean it?" he asked breathless.

"Of course. You are family. I know you loved my Nadia and she was happy with you. Cora told me. Thank you for that."

He nodded and began crying softly. Alena gave him a weak smile ready to cry as well and walked to him slowly. She tapped his shoulder and he sighed trying to calm down.