'Broken' Queen...

She has the mind of a Queen and the heart of a warrior but there are secrets from the past darkening her sky...

~some time later, palace~

Alena's pov

I get in the palace's garden and walk quickly to the palace.

I have no idea how I am feeling, what I am thinking and what I am doing!

I am dizzy, angry, frustrated, devastated and despair with my lycan howling all the time!

She is not hurt, not anymore! She is furious, in fact I have never listen to her so outraged, she hasn't stopped cursing and screaming, roaring and asking from to me give her full control!

You see, we have a special connection! Alia, this is her name, is my other half all these years but our bond is stronger than the usual because we were always alone! From the moment I turned 18 she is my only supporter, or... The one I have constantly by my side and it is about 22 years we haven't left each other for even a second!

So as you understand we respect each other, this is why Alia is not taking control by force and I am not blocking her! We want to be together all the time, we need each other, together we are strong and we feel safe!

She knows I am heartbroken right now and this was the last she could accept after everything we have been through! She was always the one with the wilder spirit, she is much prouder than I am and she can't accept some things... My 'father's' behavior for example!

Anyway...

I don't want to think about it for now because the closer I get to the palace the closer I am to Adrian, Amanda, George and Ronald!

Yes, they are waiting for me because I mind linked Ronald asking from him to tell them to meet me immediately once I would be back and I am pleased they are here and I won't have to wait for them!

We need to 'talk'... Well, I am going to talk and not to everyone, just to Adrian but Amanda and George are friends of mine and they have to know as well!

I sigh trying to get rid of the most of my frustration and stop right in front of Adrian some seconds later.

He looks worried yet scared, it's the first time he is so nervous and I know I should feel weird about it because we always had great relationships but I feel nothing! He was not so scared when Cora talked to him some days ago and now with me he is a completely different Adrian.

I give a quick look to Amanda that shakes her head in understanding as she knows in what state of mind I am and then I look at George that is the calmest of all like always. They are very wise and although they are vampires they have a very kind behavior, they have grace and generosity.

Next, I look at Ronald that smile to me nervously already knowing what is going to happen and shake my head in frustration. I am sure it's the first time I am acting like this, I have lost my mind and my patience, I can't be the well known Alena, not anymore!

"Thank you for being here, I won't take too much of your time!" I begin and they all nod in hurry.

"I just want to ask for you, Adrian to give to me or Cora the maids' program, their files and give access to some technicians of mine to the security rooms! They will have access to all the cameras in the palace and to the videos of the previous days!" I continue breathless getting angrier than I already was some seconds ago and his jaw drops before I even finish.

Looks like he wasn't expecting such a thing from me! He thought that only Cora was capable of being so 'rude'. I mean... In this way it's like I am telling him he can't do his job and keep us safe and yes, this is exactly what I am saying but it is dishonoring for him! If I was in his position, I would have felt this way but I am not and I had enough!