Ivan...

"We are all facing difficulties, some of them are conditions and some of them are... Human beings..."

~two days later ~

Cora's pov

It has been two days since I started living in the palace with my family and friends. And... 

Ivan... 

I have a big room between my aunt and Ivan's rooms, every type of clothes you can imagine, I have met with everyone who lives in here and some of our best fighters and I was guided by my aunt and grandpa at the whole palace.

Cynthia is my personal savior, I already can't imagine my life without her and we have talked a lot about my past and our future. 

Mischa and Rosana are most of the day with me and yesterday I took my first training lesson from Ivan.

This man is insane, he is so rough and rude, I can't stand him at all and he hates me, he is going to tortume me until I am done...

Right now I am trying to sleep again as I woke up for water some time ago and I need some more sleep and rest for tomorrow morning...

I close my eyes and relax. Everything is going to be alright and tomorrow is a new day even if Ivan is in it too...

------

"Wake up!"

I jump up scared from someone's shout. 

Yeah... Not someone's... 

Ivan's...

"What the hell are you doing here so early?" I yell annoyed.

"If you want me to train you then you will do whatever I say when I say it and how I say it. Get up and get ready. We are leaving." he says serious.

"It wasn't my choice to get trained by you firstly. Secondly, I am not taking orders from you and thirdly where are we going and who?" I ask angrily.

He smirks and walks next to my bed. He leans close to my face and stares at me in the eyes. I raise my eyebrows ironically waiting for his answer and he grabs me from my arm shaking from anger.

"Don't you piss me off more than you already have... I am your trainer and I decide about everything related to you. Until you become the Queen I decide about everything. And I don't have to inform you about anything except from the basics. Now move." he whispers through his teeth and leaves my arm.

He doesn't leave, he just stays there staring at me smirking. I get up like a flash fuming from anger and walk to the bathroom. Before I get in I realize that I am wearing only a short nightdress which my aunt gave me and I blush ashamed. I turn around and catch him still staring at me.

"Asshole!" Cynthia roars in my mind asking me to let her rip him into pieces.

"Do you like what you see? What the heck are you looking at!? Leave and wait for me outside!" I yell.

"Sure... Don't get happy Your Majesty, I could never like a woman like you. Your hair... Awful. Your body... Nothing special. Your brain... Zero. Confidence? Down zero. No logical man would have ever liked you for real..." he says while walking outside the room and closing the door silently behind him.

"Don't you dare listen to him!" Cynthia shouts outraged.

"You know he is right, I mean no one ever loved me. Only you can make me special now." I whisper ready to cry.