'Queen'.

"I love you more than anything and anyone and this is why I am never going to leave you alone!"

~some hours later, palace's hospital~

Cora's pov

"Baby please stop crying!" my dad whispers tightening his hold around me.

How can I stop?

Almost three hours now I am crying, sobbing, cursing, I don't know what I am doing but I know how I feel...

Scared, desperate, terrified, panicked, helpless!

Ivan's image is locked in front of my eyes all these hours that he is in the operating room with the best doctors. I can't stop thinking of him and the fear of losing him is killing me. I think I am in another world, everyone is here with me but...

It's not enough because he is not here!

What matters if my dad, aunt, brother, Chloe, Caleb, Leo, Jose, Rosana, Natalie and Mischa are here when Ivan is not by my side?

Cynthia is howling constantly from pain and I think I am going to get crazy, I can't do this anymore, I was counting on her but it seems that this time I have to be the strong one because no matter how I am trying to calm her down I can't!

"Cora... Please stop, I can't bear more!" my aunt murmurs through her sobs and I gasp trying to get away from my father's hold.

I am drowning, I feel dizzy and I think I am going to collapse from second to second, I...

"Alena, Cora?!" the King of the werewolves, Adrian shouts and appears at the end of the corridor with Queen Amanda and King George on his side.

Yes, the last one I wanted to see now is Adrian!

I get up with my aunt doing the same and wipe my tears forcing myself to act appropriately and I give my aunt a meaningful look.

Just wait until I get sure Ivan is out of danger and I am going to tear down his entire palace!

"What happened to Ivan? My Beta informed us a while ago!" Adrian continues reaching us and I sigh leaving my aunt deal with it because if I open my mouth now we are going to have big problem!

"We don't know yet. The doctors are still in the operating room with him!" my aunt replies and he taps her back in sympathy.

"How did it happen?" Amanda asks turning to me but Mischa clears his throat gaining her interest.

"We were just here together my Queen. He felt dizzy, then he said his stomach hurt him and... Then he passed out!" he explains and she places her hands on her mouth ready to cry.

At least she is present! I like her a lot, she is clever, sweet with understanding. She is not talking nonsense unlike some others...

"Everything happened in some seconds, we couldn't react!" it's Jose's turn to say and George shakes his head in understanding.

"Cora, how are you my dear?" Amanda asks taking one step to me and I give her a weak smile trying not to cry.

She opens her arms for me and I allow her to hug me. Adrian and George are murmuring something with my aunt, my father and Caleb while Owen, Chloe and the rest sit down again.

"I know how it feels like sweetheart but I am sure he is going to make it! He is a very strong man, don't worry!" Amanda whispers still holding me and I hold back a sob.