Tensions.

"Wary, fear, desperation, jealously, panic, lies, hidden truths... Everything is allowed in love."

~about one hour later, palace~

Cora's pov

I am walking to our room and I couldn't have been more excited about seeing Ivan!

I need to see him more than ever, the meeting with Noah was too frustrating yet overwhelming and I feel awful, really!

It's like I have a massive weight on my shoulders and I can't relax, I guess my past is still hunting me somehow and this is why I need to know everything about Miles!

At least Noah agreed to help and he didn't cause me any problem something that I find weird but I have to be positive, at least! This is what I wanted and now that he agreed I have to be grateful!

But...

Something feels wrong! I don't know what but it feels way too wrong like...

Something bad is going to happen and I am scared!

Okay Cora! Stop thinking of it now, you are going to see Ivan again, you will get in his arms, you will spend all the rest of the day with him!

I reach outside our room's door and stop to fix myself.

I cried a bit while I was driving to come back to the palace and I need to be sure that I will be perfect so Ivan won't have to worry. I sigh heavily to get rid of my nervousness and then fix my dress and next I smile ready to knock the door.

Here we...

"Baby!" he yells from the end of the corridor and I snap my head to his direction.

"There you are!" I exclaim excited and run to him without being able to hide my relief.

The closer I get to him the more enthusiastic I become, it feels like I have a century to see him, no offence but being with Noah can't be pleasing and the time doesn't run at all!

He is smiling more than the usual, his eyes reveal that he had been having a hard time and I understand him completely! He was thinking of me, he was waiting for a phone call even from me even from my uncles, he was worried of Noah doing something stupid, he didn't want me to get sad or hurt and he had to be here, I went on my own.

In his position I would have felt the same way or maybe even worse!

"I missed you!" I say close to his ear once we reach each other and I fall in his arms.

"You tell me?!" he whispers and buries his face in my neck to kiss me some times in hurry.

I giggle tightening my hold around his waist and he purrs sighing. This feels home, this is what I was talking about!

He is the one I always wanted!

"Are you alright? How do you feel rose?" he asks me pulling back and I see his eyes full of tears.

Huh? Already?

"Baby why are you crying?" I ask breathless capping his face in my hands.

My heart aches in pain, I think I forget how to breathe and his 'pain' becomes mine.

"I am glad you are alright and you came back to me!" he whispers and I smile amused yet touched.

If I don't have the sweetest man then what?