Realizations...

"Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of chaos and sometimes in the middle of chaos you find yourself!"

~some hours later, hospital~

Noah's pov

"I can't believe how you can be such a fool! Really! What the hell did you think, huh?" he asks me trying to control his rage but I can distinguish it in his voice.

He is mad at me, at least mad and he is right...

This is the first time I agree with him so much and I have no problem he is yelling at me! I have no excuse, I opened my big, fat, dirty mouth and I destroyed everything, again!

I guess I am a moving trouble, there is no other excuse and I feel so... Cheap and stupid!

Cora doesn't want me, now I am sure she is never going to accept me back, she will never love me again because I had her love back then and I lost it, she will never leave Ivan and I will...

Have to live without her and this hurts like hell!

I would love to die, I shouldn't have been alive and I am too weak to kill myself...

Cora was strong enough to reject me about five years ago, her heart rejected me and when she shifted our bond broke for good and now it's like it never existed but the worst part is that it will never come back because Cora will never accept me again.

She has given her heart to someone else and her heart agrees... She wants...

Ivan!

I still can't believe they are going to get married, he asked from her to marry him almost immediately, I mean they are together for less than a week and look at them! She is rushing so much and I have listened to the gossips, Ivan was rude and her biggest opponent all these years, he hated her and now look at her!

She forgives him and moves on but she doesn't want to give me a chance, us! And we had a son together and I saved her and...

"You hurt her, you killed her!" my wolf states weakly and quite tired and I sigh heavily with the pain in my chest appearing again.

He woke up an hour ago and I told him everything as well as Leo... I am glad he is alright and he has no problem, he is still quite dizzy but there is no doubt he is going to be perfectly fine in a while.

"Because of Cora! We owe her and you know it, the least you can do is stay away from her as she asked you!" he adds and I stiffen nervously.

"I love her... Very much, this is killing me, I can't live without her!" I say with my heart aching and he groans in frustration.

"You have lost your chance, you loved her only when she was too far gone and there is no reason to have hopes, not anymore, she was clear Noah! She is getting married to Ivan!"

"But you know he was an asshole to her and..."

"And the end Noah! He never harmed her like you did! He never tried to kill her, they had nothing!" he cuts me off furious.

"I can't understand you Natan! How do you know he loves her and she will be fine with him? Maybe one day..."

"NO NOAH!" he screams and I freeze.

"Cora knows what she is doing and if she is rushing so much means that she is more than sure about him! And do you know what? He really loves her, I can see it from the way he is looking at her! This is pure love and she deserves it, she had more than enough, let her be happy with the man she loves!" he continues and I bury my face in my hands gasping from the wave of pain that gets more intense due to my movement.