"There Is A Bomb!"

"Weird feeling come true and yes... It wasn't a coincidence!"

~some time later, hospital~

Ivan's pov

I sigh heavily and look at Cora sleeping in my arms and smile sadly.

She's very tired and feel asleep a while ago and I decided with Leo not to wake her up, she needs a little rest.

Until now no doctor has come to tell us something about Noah and I am freaking out here...

When Cora brought him in, his condition was critical, he didn't look well for the seconds I saw him and I can't hide that I'm worried about him. I know that I shouldn't have been worried about him living or dying or maybe I should want him to die but I can't say that. It is unfair, it is inhumane and who am I to wish something like this for someone else?

I know that what he had been doing to Cora should be enough for me to wish him the worst but his 'loss' is going to cause her pain and I love her so... I just hope he survives because I don't want Cora to suffer more, we need some peace and no more tragedies!

I am trying to stay strong for Cora and everyone else these last hours but to be honest I am not sure I will be able to act like that for too long. From last night I am doing my best to seem calm and not show how worried and frustrated I am but I feel like my psychological strength and patience are leaving me gradually and in the end I am going to explode.

There are so many things that have been happening to us these last days and the main target is Cora and you have no idea how much this is freaking me out!

Someone wants to hurt my woman and not being able to know who is that son of a bitch is driving me crazy!

First were Natalie and the note, then me (fortunately because I wouldn't have made it if it was Cora or anyone else in my place), then Noah and now...

Caleb?

I can't lie, at the beginning, I mean about two hours ago I thought for a second that maybe Caleb is behind some of all these incidents but I changed my mind immediately because I can see what a great man he is and how much he loves Cora and his sons and then with Alena...

I got sure that he can't have done such a thing and shit!

I had realized nothing and I don't know how!

I was spending time with both of them, they were acting so discreetly that none of us got suspicious and if you ask me I am sure that Sebastian knew about it but he had been helping them till now. They wanted to hide it from us and I think I know the reason but I don't agree with them.

Both of them feel bad and it's awkward because they loved their mates very much and also they don't know how to deal with it because of Cora and Noah's past, they don't want to make things more complicated than they already are.

Alright, I understand them at some point but for me these two need to find happiness and love again and I actually like them together very much!

They are so appropriate, royal, imposing, strong yet discreet personalities with kindness, generosity and sympathy, they are full of love for their people and they feel no fear.

Alena is like a mother for me, she has helped me more than anyone else and I want her happy. Caleb from the other hand is a decent man, I like him even though he is Noah's father, he has nothing to do with his son and I am sure he can make her happy!

"Ivan?" Leo whispers making me snap my head to him worried.

He has been crying from the moment Alena told us that Caleb is in pain, he is scared like all of us and he is his son so it's worse for him especially with Noah fighting for his life.