"Welcome To Hell!"

"You did the big mistake of messing with my family so welcome to the real hell! By the way, I am the devil!"

~morning, forest~

Cora's pov

I look at him in the eyes for a while and my heart is beating like crazy in my chest!

His big, expressive light blue eyes are shining, his strong jaw is clenching and he pulls his right hand with the gun down in a very slow way that captures my gaze.

I think I am dreaming and all these are too good to be true but I know my grandpa is really here and he saved us all for real!

I am not even breathing, I want to scream and cry and Cynthia is howling like an overexcited puppy and I am getting dizzy but I find it logical under all these circumstances and I know that it is just from the first shock.

My grandpa keeps on looking at me with an expression full of love, wary, anger and relief and I purr in excitement.

I adore this man! He is my male idol, he was the first man that made me feel completely safe and the one that really believed in me when I couldn't even trust myself.

Alright, I know that I also had my aunt, Mischa, Rosana but with my grandpa... Well, this is a whole different story! He gave me everything from the very first moment and completely unconditionally and this is what gave me the strength I needed!

He had given me a promise once... It was the next morning after I had met him and my aunt and his promise in such a short period of time was a surprise for me but it made my heart melt! He had told me: As long as I live, you will never be alone and no one is going to hurt you!

And he kept his promise because here he is!

He came to me out of nowhere and he saved me and Cora and because I know him I am sure he has saved everyone else for me as well!

My gaze lands on the unconscious, drugged rogue that is bleeding some meters away from me and I smirk more than pleased! He wanted me to meet my son but I guess he wasn't expecting the greatest King to be right behind him watching my back!

And now... He is all mine and I have big plans for him because he knew about my son which means... He could have relation with it and after I found out everything he is going to bleed even more! I am really happy my grandpa decided not to kill him, he has his strategy, just like me!

We have lots of things in common with my grandpa to be honest. My aunt is more patient and sometime kinder that she should be but I am not so self collected when it comes to my family. My grandpa is an explosive man and quite unpredictable if you ask me and I have listened to lots of times people telling me that I am full of surprises as well. We are tougher and more energetic, not so diplomatic as my aunt! Don't get me wrong, Alena is the greatest Queen I have ever seen, her words are full of wisdom and confidence, she can win her every opponent just with one look and a sign of hers but I am not like her! I wish I could be more like her sometimes but Nikolai's genes are stronger than hers when it comes to me...

Anyway...

I turn around in hurry, look at the battle field and smile warmly. The battle is almost over already... The werewolves were 20, my grandpa's men were 15 and we have already won, almost all of the rogues are lying on the ground and for once more I have to say they are not dead!

You see, we have special plans for them, we need the most of them alive and Philip with the others know all these things better than anyone!

"Cora..." my grandpa suddenly says dragging me away from my thoughts and I snap my head to him quickly.