'Your Majesty...'

"And just when she thought she had seen everything, life brought the upside down once more and she... Became strong!"

~two months later~

Cora's pov

It has been two months since I met Mischa and came with him to Russia. 

Two months that I am living in a small castle with him, his younger sister, Rosana and some of his servants.

Mischa is a great and very kind man. He is 23 years old and he treats me like I am his sister. He and Rosana helped me a lot with everything. He asked from a teacher to come and give me lessons here at this castle, he helps me with my studies, he took me to some doctors for my wounds and he brought me everything I need. He is also training me in order to get stronger and feel better with myself and my body.

Mischa is one of the strongest lycanthropes and in a high rank. It's a duke for them, very wealthy and respectful. His and Rosana's parents are alive but two years ago they decided to pass their title to him and get away from everything for some time to get rest and spend time with each other. I have talked with them some times and they are both very sweet and caring with me. They also have companies and hotels here in Russia and some other cities in America and Mischa is taking care of the most of them as well as his duties as a duke of the lycanthropes.

Rosana is 20 years old and like a sister for me. She is blonde with big dark green eyes and a beautiful body. She is helping me as well and she is getting trained with me from Mischa. Most of our free time we watch movies, we go shopping and walking with guards accompanying us.

They both haven't found their mates until now and they have a very strong bond. I am like a like a natural member of their family and they know everything about me and my past. Mischa got very angry when I told them how I had been being treated and wanted to kill Owen, Noah and my father but I asked him to forget about them if he wants to help me. They assured me that nothing is going to happen to me from now on and they will never leave my side. I feel very good with them, I manage to forget and start all over again erasing the past from my memory.

Also, I accepted Noah's rejection and after some minutes with the worst pain I have ever felt I got up on my feet stronger than before and more optimistic. 

I cried a lot for Miles, I know I will never get over the pain from his loss but I am getting used to it and I try to keep myself busy with other things when I think about him. I do it because if I continue crying every night I will get crazy or I will try to die again and I promised I won't.

Except from Mischa and Rosana I have some more people that love and help me. These people are the most trusted servants we have at the castle and know Mischa and Rosana from when they were babies and raised them with their parents. The guards are also very protective with me and ask me if I need anything all the time like I am a child but I like their loyalty and affection.

Tonight I am turning 18 and I haven't tell anyone about it as I am not ready to celebrate or go partying. I am sure that they would have held a party for me and I am not in mood for all these things.

I stare outside my window and smile. It is beautiful here. The castle is in the mountains and everything around is covered with snow as we are in the middle of the winter. It is peaceful and quiet, the view is breathtaking and I love playing snowball at the garden with Rosana and the guards while it is snowing some evenings.

My room in next to Rosana's at the top floor of the castle. It is very big and cozy. The colors I decided I wanted it to be are dark green, black, grey and white. My bed is a black double king's size bed with a soft mattress and velvet dark green covers and lots of pillows. I also have a big office with a pc and everything else I need for my homework and a library full of books. The walls are light grey and white with lots of modern paintings and there is a big modern fireplace right opposite my bed. I also have a small living room and a massive dresser which Rosana supplied with makeup products and jewels. My closet and my bathroom are two separate rooms and their doors are on the right and left side of my bed respectively.