Confessions And Reunions...

"Everything happens for a specific reason and in crucial times all you have to do is find the strength to follow your heart..."

Cora's pov

"Ivan look, they are all here... We are late." I whisper embarrassed as we get at the royal state.

My aunt with the Kings and the Queen are already here and the audience is full opposite of us. In five minutes the first fight of today is going to begin and we were supposed to be here five minutes ago...

After we got up from the bed I decided to take a quick shower because Ivan's smell was all over me and I didn't want it to be so obvious that we had sex. My aunt, the Kings, the Queen and our friends are going to understand of course but I want to be discreet. When I got out of the bathroom Ivan was already there waiting for me dressed in a black pair of trousers and a white shirt with the sleeves raised on his elbows. His face was so sweet and his eyes were shining from happiness. I asked him to help me chose something appropriate to wear and he decided to suggest me a narrow sleeveless grey dress which reaches my knees and a pair of black high heels. I left my hair down in big light curls and I just managed to do my makeup a bit by using face powder, black mascara and a dark rose nude lipstick.

I got dressed with difficulty, Ivan was there sighing with implied especially when he saw my black underwear from lace and its matched bra. We left from my room in hurry and until we reach here we were giggling and teasing each other. Fortunately, we met almost no one during our way here and now it is the hard part...

"Baby, relax! Your aunt already knew that something was going on between us..." he whispers near my ear wickedly.

He places his hand on my back and lets me walk first with him one step behind me. Once we reach near our sits my aunt turns her head and some seconds later she smirks in understanding. She narrows her eyes and nods discreetly like she tells us she knows why we are late. I blush and I am sure I have the silliest smile there is on my face just like Ivan next to me. The King turns to us too and raises his eyebrows enthusiastic. He taps my aunts' hand, she turns to him and they giggle with the King and the Queen of vampires joining them.

"You are just in time my dears." The vampires' Queen, Amanda says smiling.

"Good morning my Queen." Ivan says cheerfully and helps me sit in my position next to my aunt.

He sits on the right sit next to me and takes my hand in his. My aunt smiles to us and I realize that the audience opposite is a bit restless from the moment we got in with Ivan. I stiffen a bit awkwardly and give Ivan a confused look. He nods a bit nervous and kisses my hand softly.

"It looks like you had a good time lovebirds... Finally!" Rosana yells through the link.

She opened the link between Mischa, Natalie, my aunt, Ivan, her and me. I roll my eyes and Ivan chuckles.

"Is it so obvious from this distance?" I ask annoyed.

"Of course it is. Your faces and eyes are shining even from so many meters away." Natalie says smirking.

"Shit!" I yell and Rosa begins laughing.

"My little rose watch your mouth, I am still here..." my aunt teases and turns to me smiling ironically.

"Are you both happy now? Is everything okay? I can be happy for you, can't I?" she continues.

"Yes Alena, we are perfectly fine..." Ivan replies and squeezes my hand gently.

"It was about time..." my aunt answers smirking.

"I have to inform you that you are the whole audience's topic from the moment you got in... Our fighters are asking us if you are finally together... Not to mention the others who have gotten crazy and began gossiping about your relationship." Mischa says a bit annoyed with them.