Tensions And Plans.

Keeping secrets from someone is no difference than lying to them. It's dishonest and when the right time comes, it can 'kill' you!

~some hours later, Owen's pack, hospital~

Cora's pov

I open my eyes slowly and shake my head confused.

I feel my body sore and Cynthia is in my mind, but she is not talking, she is just stiffening and groans in the lowest tone there is. I turn my head to the right and see my dad already looking at me. He is sitting on a chair next my bed and smiles to me warmly. He looks tired and worried and I remember immediately what have happened!

My aunt...

She went to my mother's grave and rogues attacked her and Owen's men, Owen saved her with a lycanthrope's help and now...

SHIT!

I sit up although I am quite dizzy and my father stands up with Emily joining his side. I snap my head to her and then I realize that Chloe is also here, she is sleeping on a bed next to mine and if I remember correctly they drugged us. We couldn't calm down!

"What time is it? How is my aunt?" I ask trying not to scream and wake up Chloe and my dad sits next to me and kisses my forehead.

Emily is giving me a sympathetic smile and caresses my back. I feel my heart hurting me and this time it's not because my aunt is in pain, it's because I am scared and the possibility of losing her is killing me!

I won't make it without her, I need her, she is my rock no matter who else I have around me! She is my Queen, my mother, my angel!

"It's three o'clock in the morning, Alena's operation is over, but we know nothing yet! The doctors are going to inform us in a while!" my dad replies calmly and I exhale overwhelmed.

I can't stay in here, I need to go and wait with the others, staying away is driving me crazy! I have to be there with Ivan, Owen and the others in order to listen to the doctors immediately!

I try to stand up and my father tries to stop me, but I don't accept it even though I know he is trying to take care of me. I respect his intentions, but I need to go out!

"I am fine, father! I want to wait outside with the others, please..." I whisper almost begging him and he turns to Emily thoughtfully.

He is not talking and this is concerning me. It's the first time all these days he is so devastated and his voice is not coming out of his lips, he is not even trying to talk, he has surrendered to everything!

Emily bites her lower lip nervously and gives me a quick look. She is troubled, she always loved me, she was like an aunt for me when we were alone, I know she loves me just like Chloe.

"Maybe she should go... You won't leave her side and if she feels bad, she will come here to lie down again!" she says not so worried anymore and my father shakes his head defeated.

"Alright, come! Let me help you, baby!" he whispers and stands up, walks to the other side of the bed as I am already standing and wraps one arm around me.

I give one last smile to Emily and walks again back to Chloe that looks quite pale and we walk out of the room in silence. My father opens the door for me and I get out first. The first persons I spot to my left in the corridor are Ivan with Owen and Rosana and some meters away from them on some other seats are Mischa and Ronald.

The five of them stand up when they notice me and Ivan walks to me in hurry and I do the same as my father closes the door behind me. I fall in Ivan's arms trembling and ready to start crying again. He hugs me without losing time and I sigh relieved with Cynthia purring.