The Past In Front Of Them...

"Sometimes history repeats itself but the difference is that we are not the same anymore or... Maybe it is not the same history either?"

~two days later, USA~

Ivan's pov

"Your Royal Highness, Your Majesty, My Archduke, My Duke, My Duchesses welcome! It's an honor to have you here!" The werewolves' King's right hand greets us and bows.

"It's an honor to be here, thank you for welcoming us." Queen Alena says smiling.

We are at the palace's entrance, we have just arrived and he is going to show us our rooms to settle down before we meet with the Kings and Queens with some of their alphas and high ranked vampires at the throne room. 

Queen Alena is in front of everyone, behind her on the right is Cora and next to her is me and at the left side of the Queen is Mischa with Natalie and Rosana. Behind us are our best fighters that are going to participate in the competition about the best fighter of this year.

"Your Royal Highness, Your Majesty, the King asked me to lead you to your rooms and after you settle down he is waiting for you at the throne room. One person however has to accompany your fighters and take care of the last details about their participation at the competition." He continues and bows again.

"Of course. Cora who is going to take care of this? You can't go this time, we need you at the throne room to meet everyone." The Queen says and turns to Cora waiting for her answer.

Cora turns and looks at me with a blank expression and turns to her again. I know her fucking answer damn it! She will ask me to go and I won't be able to deny.

"Ivan will accompany them and take care of everything as their basic trainer." She announces calmly and the Queen nods.

"Good. Ivan you can you my child. We will meet you later at the throne room." The Queen tells turning to me and I nod and bow.

"Follow Jared, he will tell you anything you need to know and help you take care of everything." The King's man tells me pointing another man behind him.

"Thank you." I reply shortly and after I bow to the Queen and Cora I leave following him with the fighters right behind me.

I can't understand this woman at all! 

The last two days she is avoiding me all the time, she bearably turns to look at me, she is too careful not to touch me, she never stays alone with me and she doesn't even talk.

"And now you want her, don't you? Good, at least you understand me now!" Vital says smirking pleased.

"Shut up, I didn't say I want her. I just can't understand why she left me like this that night and why she keeps avoiding me." I reply annoyed.

"Why can't you admit that you liked it? I felt your arousal and hers as well."

"Are you an idiot? I don't like her, she is not even in my tastes, she is... She is..." I pause confused.

"That's why you can't stop thinking about her? You miss her interest, her body... I know more than you can admit. You will soon lose your control..." he whispers wickedly.

"Vital stop it!" I scream with anger.

"Ivan I want her and you also want her. Cut the bullshit for your hatred and admit you have feelings for her. Your hatred was never real, it was always only passion!"