'Mates' And Mates!

"Her heart was strong enough to choose and so she did and that was her dream..."

~hospital~

Cora's pov

"The sparks!" he repeats again after some seconds and all I can see is red!

I can't believe him, I fucking knew it but I was hoping he wouldn't be so shameless!

I... He is making me feel bad that I saved him, I had thought he would use it now but how is he doing this?

Hasn't he had enough already?

"Just kill him or give him a lesson to remember! He is trying to take advantage of our kindness, don't you see it?" Cynthia screams and I nod.

She is right, I had enough and it is time for him to respect some things!

"Listen to me you fucking liar asshole!" I scream and take one big step, reach him and grab him from his neck.

"Cora!" the doctor shouts panicked trying to separate us and Noah gasps with no resistance.

I am done!

I have lost any sign of patience I had till some seconds ago! My anger was never in so high levels, I am shaking so much like I have spasms and I can't breathe, I feel like burning!

"This is how you thank me? I saved your life and you are lying now!?" I roar outraged and shake him not caring about his condition with the doctor trying to push me back.

"I fucking hate you! You ruined my life so many times but you keep on wanting more! I HATE YOU!" I continue and the door opens with Ivan, Leo and the two guards of mine breaking into the room panicked.

"I..." Noah starts but I tighten my hold.

"YOU NOTHING! SHUT UP!"

"Cora, what the hell?" Ivan shouts and rushes to pull me back with the guards while Leo takes the doctor's side and tries to help Noah breathe.

"Let me kill him! The fucking liar!" I scream as they are pulling me away and I fight to get free.

"What happened? What did he do?" Leo asks dizzy.

"He lied, again!" I roar pushing away one of the guards.

I am not going to tell them what happened, I mustn't!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"Cora, calm down!" Ivan says worried as I am still fighting and I am about to run out of oxygen.

I am acting like a maniac but how the hell can I be calm?

Do you know what?

I feel like an idiot for doing all these things for him because he is ungrateful and I can't accept it!

Okay Cora! You have to stay alone with him!

Tell him everything you want in private! Ivan is going to kill him and you can't frustrate him for any reason because Noah is a bitch! Leo is also going to feel awful, he has passed through a lot today, the last thing they all need is to know about his lie.

I take a deep breath and stop struggling in Ivan's arms. I lock my eyes on Noah that has turned pale, tries to breathe and says nothing and I close them doing my best to clear my mind from everything.

Alright, I can do it!

He won't die today!

"I am calm now, let me go!" I murmur making amends to seem no nervous and Ivan sighs heavily.