Chapter 1

Introduction of me and my friends.

I'm sixteen years old. Not ten. Anyone who thinks I'm ten years old is a fucking asshole. Yes, that includes my best friend. She's a fucking asshole. But I love her.

I think?

Sorry if I came out as a bit strong.

Maybe that was a bit mean...

But I think the reason some people think I'm younger than I look is because most people my age have enormous breasts. But the thing is, mine are a decent size, like why do you have to judge my age based on the size of breasts? Pervert much.

I don't look ten, believe me, everyone else just grew a bit faster than me. I'm all caught up now, not that I was ever too small, others were just growing faster, it's natural. But why do people gotta judge the other kids that are growing at a safer pace, am I right?

My name is Nina, short for Eliza. Not really a short name for Eliza, but you know, that's what everybody calls me. I don't really like my name anyway, so Nina's good.

I have wavy hair, which is a brownish blonde color, consider it dirty blonde hair, and weird colored eyes- like grey and sometimes brown.

Right now, I'm sitting in the schoolyard patio, where my wavy-ish hair blows, ruffling beside me in the warm September air.(Hence the reasoning for all my descriptions that seem a bit random.) It's a nice warm day today and I'm sitting at a circular table with my friends, trees surrounding the outdoor lunchroom's patio.

"When will you stop talking?" I ask, annoyed as I rolled my eyes listening to Sally's non stop chatter right beside me.

"Probably never," Sally replies, giddy, unable to contain herself in her seat as her warm smile glows, her blonde hair flowing in the wind beside her.

Sally sits beside me on this green round lunch table, holes all around the circular item.. why are there always holes in park benches including our school's patio? -Anyway, you're just getting a feel of my thoughts at the beginning of the year, a small part of me that's in my head yet I still managed to listen to my friends that are so damn annoying. Hence one of my best friends Alexandra sitting across from Sally, right beside me, talking -

"What a beautiful day," Alexandra sighs into the sky. Alexandra is always in the clouds.

"Are you going to come to life?" I tap her.

"Huh, oh yeah." She smiles as she stares back at me. Alexandra is a beautiful girl with big brown curls and shiny green eyes. Her tan light brown skin is currently glowing in the warm sun as she sits. Alexandra is the type of girl that daydreams a lot, sighing about random love stories in her mind and is usually the glue of positivity in my group of friends. She's currently distracted by her mind. Still, she comes in and out very quickly, as she stares at the green trees surrounding the full patio, circling around the students bunched up in their round tables like me and my friends.

"What were you thinking about?" I ask her.

"Oh nothing," she answers, glancing up at me again. Then looking away, sighing before she responds with, "just Unicorns."

"Ha, that's something," I catch. Looking at Sally for reassurance from pointing Alexandra out, my smile disappears when I look at Sally beside me. Her ocean blue eyes have focused on something beyond us. Confused, I look behind us, the warm wind ruffling both our hair as I turn. Facing the other forest green tables surrounding this patio, eyebrows scrunched as I scan the premise. But then I immediately spot Sally's distraction, leaving me rolling my eyes, and sighing when I see what it is she's looking at.