C17 - PART 125 - THE FAKE TIAN LIAM_2

Start from the beginning

-Who are you? – The Queen and the Emperor surprised when seeing his real face.

-Er Wang... Ziam Jun! – Miang Xiang pretended to be surprised. – He is Er Wang!!!

-Er Wang? – The Emperor wondered. – You know him, Miang Xiang?

-He is the king of the Er tribe! – Miang Xiang said.

-And... what just happened? – The Emperor asked.

-My Emperor. – Miang Xiang continued. – As I guess, he used some kinds of dark magic to disguise our Third Prince. And his magic was just drained out.

-Capture him! – The Emperor commanded.

-Please, don't listen to her! I'm Tian Liam! – Ziam Jun yelled. – They want to do bad things to me.

-To prove that you are Tian Liam! – Miang Xiang said.

-My Emperor, My Queen, please ask something only Tian Liam knows! – The Soldier General said.

-What is your mother's real name? – The Emperor asked.

-My mother name is Mei Lan! Her title name is Kwang Lan. – Ziam Jun asnwered.

-That's too easy, many people can know that. – Miang Xiang said.

. -Who was your first nanny? – The Queen asked.

-Miss Ah Xun. – He replied.

-I guess that he is right, very few people know about Ah Xun. – The Queen said.

-Let go of him, the doctor please checks for him! – The Emperor said.

-Wait, what's the traditional cake of West Land? – Hou Lei asked.

-The traditional cake of West Land? – He wondered and paused some second

-I only let Tian Liam taste this cake twice. If you cannot remember, you are not my Tian Liam. He can list all the special food I have given him. – She continued.

-You gave me many kinds of food, let me think some second. – He said.

-Well, it is an easy question for the real Tian Liam! – She emphasized.

-Sweet honey cake! – He answered.

-Wrong! – Tian Liang said. – It's a peach-tea biscuit! Hou Lei used to make once time for me and Tian Liam. He is not the real Tian Liam!

-What should I believe now? It seems like a mess here. – The Queen yelled.

-My Queen, My Emperor. – Miang Xiang said. – There is a kind of magic from Wu priests, it can help someone to copy not only the figure but also the memory of another one. I guess that his magic of copying Tian Liam's figure just lost its effect, however, the copy of memory is still maintained. So he can know many things relating to Tian Liam, the basic ones. Therefore, based on the question of Princess Hou Lei we can assure that he doesn't concern about the special thing like that.

-Do you have any idea, Mr. Hu? – The Emperor asked.

-If he is the fake Tian Liam, the real one can be still captured in the Er tribe. We should return there, if we can rescue the real one, we can punish this one later. – Mr. Hu said.

-Please, do not believe in them, Father, Mother, I'm your son! – Ziam Jun yelled.

-Okay, I think Mr. Hu's idea is the suitable one now. – The Emperor said. – Lead him to the jail!

-Wait. – Miang Xiang said. – My Emperor, my Queen, please give me some time. We need to have a drug to prevent the strength of Er tribe in his body, in case of no jail can keep him.

 We need to have a drug to prevent the strength of Er tribe in his body, in case of no jail can keep him

-Can you make that drug? – The Emperor asked.

-I will need some time. But at first, the effect of losing his magical spell may decrease his strength in a small period. – Miang Xiang replied. – I think it's enough for me to prepare the drug!

-Okay, but you must make sure that if he is the real Tian Liam, the drug won't affect his health! – The Emperor said.

-I assure you by my life! – Miang Xiang replied.

-What should we do now? – The Queen felt worried. – What if that one did some bad things to Tian Liam? We need to find him as soon as possible.

-Please be calmed down, my Queen. – Miang Xiang comforted her. – He needs to keep Tian Liam alive in case if he wants to use his identity. If Tian Liam dies, he can only keep his figure, not the memory. Please believe me, we can save the Third Prince soon.

Miang Xiang walked with the doctor to the royal medicine warehouse to get her ingredients. After an hour, she finished her drug and brought it to the Emperor.

-I will not get that thing! – Ziam Jun tried to seal his mouth.

-Let him have the drug! – The Emperor said. – If you cannot prove that you are the real Tian Liam, you will be kept in here with the witness of many soldiers. If you're the fake one, you will be beheaded very early. I love my son, but that must be my real son.

To be continued...