The Storm

~{Author's Pre-Notes}~

Dear lord, it's been over three months since the previous new chapter, but it honestly doesn't feel that long ago. We're already halfway there with 42 retypes out in total so far! There have been so many new positive reviews for here, Archivesofourown, and fanfiction.net that made me so glad to start retyping chapters in the first place. It was definitely worth it. And now, since we're at the halfway point, I decided to release a new chapter to celebrate! This might be my longest one yet too, going up to nearly 14,000 words. There won't be another new chapter until I finish the rest of my retypes though, but I hope the retypes continue to entertain all of you. Thank you all for taking the time to read through my first fanfiction and it's amazing to see how much I've personally grown in writing, even if the retypes surely still have some problems in them, lol. And now enjoy this chapter to your heart's content and as always...

Plus Ultra!

~Pikaboo_73 May 31, 2020

______________________________________

~{Beasts' Forest- 8:33PM}~

It was just twelve minutes into the test of courage.

*EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!*

*KYAAAAAAA!!!!*

"Sounds like Jiro and Toru aren't holding out too well..." Izuku thought with a blank expression, recognizing the girls' screams from afar.

Screams of genuinely terrified students came from the forest as pair by pair of Class-1A walked deeper into the dark area. The full moon illuminated the sky and the stars sparkled above everyone as pairs waited for their turn to take on the dark path that was the test of courage. The first two that had gone in were Tokoyami and Shoji. After a few minutes, Bakugo and Todoroki went in with Jiro and Toru being the next ones to follow. Momo and Aoyama were the next pair to walk in, and following after was Enso and Shinso. Now, they were waiting for a few minutes before they would send another pair in.

"I don't like this... I don't like this... I don't like this..." Someone stammered.

Izuku turned his head saw Tamaki facing a tree with his head pressing against it. The hero repeated the same terrified words several times while his body flinched at each scream he heard.

"U-Um... Tamaki? Are you okay?"

"Mirio is good at these things... Nejire likes these things... But I don't like them... I don't like them... I wanna hide..." The moody one of the big three muttered in fear.

"Oh, wow. He's out of it..." Izuku sweatdropped.

"Something tells me he doesn't like scary things." Ikari chuckled.

Mandalay had an awkward smile as she approached Tamaki.

"Er, if you're really uncomfortable with it, you can go back to the main building where the other students are taking their supplementary-?"

Tamaki didn't even let her finish. He blasted away in a professional sprinting form and left barrages of dust behind as he ran as fast as he could back to camp.

"So fast!" "So fast!" Izuku and Ikari both thought in shock.

"Hmph, if he remained there a little longer, then he might've pissed his pants! Bwahahaha!!" Tiger laughed.

"Hopefully, that's not the case for Class A right now!" Pixie-bob giggled.

Izuku thought about his classmates in the forest, then finding himself thinking about one person specifically.