Back To It (Retyped)

~{Uwabami's Agency Limo-10:25 AM}~

"He's alright... He's alright...!" Momo was hugging her phone with deep breaths of relief to see a few texts from Izuku, which reassured her that he was fine and that he was a little shaken up because he ran into Stain.

"Phew..." Kendo was beside her friend in a limo, both of them wearing their hero costumes with Uwabami across from them. "Thank god... Was getting worried that he still wasn't responding."

Uwabami curiously gazed at the two girls that looked more relieved than when they ended a photoshoot with her. He saw Momo smiling happily with her eyes even looking a bit watery, and Kendo was leaning on her seat with her head up and eyes closed in relief. It seemed that whoever they heard from was rather important to them, so much that she got curious.

"You both seem happy." She smiled, leaning forward in her seat. "Care to share why?"

Her voice snapped both girls out of their relief and realized that the pro hero was in the vehicle with them, making them lightly blush.

"U-Um... Well... We just learned that one of our friends is safe..." Momo started.

Uwabami's smile faded, "Hold on, 'safe?' Did something happen?"

Kendo rubbed the back of her head, "Well... He kinda got mixed up in that whole incident in Hosu..."

Uwabami's eyes widened, "Wait, was he one of the three that encountered the Hero Killer before Endeavor saved them?"

Kendo nodded as Momo started texting Izuku back at lightning speeds, ignoring what Uwabami asked.

"Ooooooh." Uwabami's smiled returned. "Don't tell that it was the same boy that you called yesterday, Kendo? And also the one that made Yaoyororzu turn redder than Endeavor at full flames?"

Both girls stared at her as steam suddenly poofed on their heads, both looking nervous and embarrassed.

"Oh, I knew it!" Uwabami laughed with a clap of her hands. "You're both so adorable!"

Momo frantically moved his arms in all directions, turning redder by the minute. "I-It's not like that!"

"Oh, really? You've been calm and collected with such formal composure for the past two days, yet the moment that boy was involved, you become an adorable mess!" Uwabami smiled.

Kendo awkwardly looked away as Momo covered her face with both hands.

"Well... This just got awkward..." The ginger sighed.

_________________________

~{Death Arm's agency}~

"You good?" Death Arms asked as he watched Jiro walk down the stairs, bags under her eyes.

"Yeah... I'm alright." Jiro was too tired from worrying about Izuku in Hosu so late, but she also had a small smile on her face after receiving messages from the boy that he was alive and well. Hearing from him again had instantly relieved her so much, just knowing that he was safe.

And yet... She was still worried.

Jiro's smile fell as she still recalled the conversation she overheard Enso had the previous night. Speaking to All Might, talking about 'Lynch,' there were still things she didn't know.

But for now... She was just glad Izuku was alright.

And speaking of what she heard yesterday-

"Hey... Death Arms?" The purple-haired girl asked as she followed the hero out of his agency building.