Izuku's Birthday

Any feedback, suggestions, compliments, or questions would be appreciated.

_________________________________________________________

In addition to whatever comments you guys leave, I also want you to answer this: Would you guys want more filler or moments between Izuku and the girls in future chapters, or would you like me to try to go into the forest training arc? I don't want any "just do what you feel is right." or "Just do what you want" answers. I wouldn't be asking you guys otherwise.

_________________________________________________________

Izuku was under the covers of his bed, shaking nervously in the darkness of his room as he tried to ignore the situation at hand. Currently in his room right now, laying on a mattress placed on the floor next to Izuku's bed, was a girl sleeping there. Izuku remained in his bed with his head and body facing the wall away from the direction Ochako was.

"A-A-A girl is s-sleeping in my r-room! I-I-I can't sleep... Th-This feels like she's closer to me than when Mina hugs me!" He thought as he continued to shake in fear.

He then heard some rustling behind him, making Izuku freeze as he listened to what was behind him. He heard Ochako slowly rose from her bed, then hearing some more movements from her.

'Wh-What's she doing? Going to the bathroom?" Izuku wondered.

Izuku then felt his covers being lifted up, making him freeze entirely as he realized what that meant. Ochako climbed into Izuku's bed and got under the covers as well, then shifting herself closer to him.

"SH-SHE'S IN THE BED WITH ME!?!"

Izuku didn't even move, he felt as if he couldn't move. He didn't shake, he didn't blink, it looked as if he didn't even breath. He felt the bed slightly shift as Ochako seemed to inch herself closer to Izuku, then for a moment all was still, and Izuku heard no more movement from her. He let out a small breath of relief as he thought that she was finally stopped moving and was going to sleep.

He thought wrong.

Izuku suddenly felt two soft arms wrap around his waists, then he felt Ochako press herself up again him. Izuku's mouth became agape and he turned even more red than he was before, nearly jumping right out of the bed. He felt Ochako hold him close to her, and he felt her head press up against his back, it was a soft embrace.

"Sh-Sh-She's s-so close!" Izuku screamed in his head as he tried to move, but his body didn't allow it.

"Deku..." Ochako mumbled.

"E-Eh?" Izuku wondered.

He then heard Ochako take a deep breath of his back, "So... this is how a boy smells..." she uttered in a soft, whispering voice.

"What is she doing!?"

"I'm... really glad to be with you here..."

"H-How am I not supposed to freak out?!" Izuku wondered in his head as he hopped Ochako wouldn't do anything else, his head feeling as if it would blow up any second.

"He feels so warm..." Ochako giggled.

"A-Any more... and I'll..."

"Goodnight... Deku..." Ochako uttered as she then kissed Izuku's back.

Izuku then passed out, steam coming from his head.

___________________________________________________________________________

Tomura Shigaraki sat within the bar of the league of villain's hideout, he was slightly hunched over on the stool as he stared at a new picture he had of Izuku, since he had disintegrated the picture he had of him at the sports festival before. This time, he held it with two fingers and his thumb, examining the boy deep in thought even though he had his signature hand over his face. There was also an picture of Bakugo placed upon the bar counter, one that showed him chained up at the podium at the end of the festival. Shigaraki constantly looked towards one picture then the other, deep in thought.