Cavalry Battle (Retyped)

Any feedback would be appreciated, whether it's for complimenting the story, pointing out something wrong, asking a question, or to give out a suggestion.

Join my Discord Server to show your appreciation! https://discord.gg/NjxWgY6

________________________________________

Izuku's eyes widened as he saw every single team running towards him.

"I knew that we would be targets, but this is still overwhelming!"

"It's a battle for the ten million points!" Tetsutesu shouted as his team got closer.

"Get ready to run!" Izuku called out to his teammates.

"Like hell! Get'em Honenuki!" Tetsutesu shouted to his front teammate.

"Honenuki?" Enso wondered. He then saw the ground in front of Tetsutestu's front horse suddenly look as if it was shifting, but also spreading towards them.

"The grounds changing. But I don't want to find out why."

"Hold on and keep balance." Enso told his team.

The three listened as Enso formed an aura of white.

"Brute Style..." He raised his right foot up, and the aura around it vibrated intensely.

Bakugo and Todoroki's eyes widened.

"Back up! He's doing something!" Bakugo knocked on Kirishima's head.

"Iida, turn!" Todoroki instructed.

"Earth Tremor!"

Enso slammed his foot into the ground before the class B student's field changing quirk could reach them.

The ground violently shook and cracked around Izuku's team, dirt and stone pillars erupted upwards and were sent flying towards the other teams, cutting off the ground changing quirk the class B student did while shocking everyone else in the process.

"Eek! Back up!" Hagakure shouted to her team, consisting of Jiro, Sato, and Koda. They, along with many other teams, were forced to stop and retreat due to the scattering wave of rock and stone coming towards them from Enso's move.

"Nani!? What is with that amount of brute force! Just shattering the ground and using it as a weapon against the other teams!?" Mic shouted.

Izuku was stunned, "Another move I've yet to see from Enso... How many moves has he already created in each one of his styles?"

Many teams had backed off.

However, not everyone was fazed by the flying pieces of the earth.

From her spot as the rider, Kendo grew her fists and literally punched each piece of rock and stone out of the air as it came to her, grinning as her team continued to Izuku.

"Gotta try better than that!" She beamed.

A few rocks were smacked, grabbed, and shattered in the air, which Izuku saw that Tetsutetsu's other team member was using her green hair to stretch out and get rid of the rocks.

"Nice job Shiozaki!" Tetsutetsu grinned.

"Vine-like hair? They stretch really long too." Enso narrowed his eyes.

Then some explosions occurred, which was obviously Bakugo blasting away everything that came at him.

"Are you telling me to keep away you shits!?"

"We have to move! Ochako! Mei! Look away!" Izuku yelled as he pressed a red button of a switch.

The jetpack Izuku wore activated abruptly, sending his team flying into the sky with the help of Ochako making them weightless.