The Opportunities Of Encounters (Retyped)

"I'm sorry... but I cannot simply say 'you can become a hero even without power', it's not that easy."

Izuku recalled these words from his number one hero, All Might, from earlier in the day. The color of the sky was now orange as the sunset beamed in Izuku's direction, the sun starting to lower itself on the horizon. He slowly waddled home holding his backpack straps and tilting his head down in sadness. He didn't even realize when he was already back in his neighborhood, not even noticing that there was no one else but him in the area. There were only a few birds overhead on the telephone wires as he came upon an intersection on the path he took, then stopping his walk and sighing in a discouraged manner.

"I wanted to apologize to All Might, but I couldn't get to him while he was still getting interviewed... I'll send him a message on his website when I get home."

He then heard a woosh behind him and saw a shadow on the ground go past him, which meant that something came from above.

His eyes shot up and around but he didn't see anyone around, yet he couldn't help but feel an intense stare from afar. He gulped nervously as he remembered the assaulter he had met earlier that day, "D-Don't tell me he's-?"

"DEKU!!"

"Gyah!" Izuku jumped in shock from the sudden outburst of an angry voice and turned around to find Bakugo running towards him, nearly out of breath.

"K-Kacchan!?" he shouted as he saw his tormentor.

Bakugo stopped a few feet away from Izuku and bent over, supporting himself on his knees and panting from all the running he did to get to Izuku. When he rose up, Izuku could tell that he looked rather angrier than usual, which wasn't a good sign.

Bakugo clenched his left hand into a fist as he used his right hand to point a finger at Izuku and shout.

"I didn't ask for your help, nor did I even need it! You didn't even do anything to help me out at all! You were quirkless, yet you still tried to do something so retarded! What were you trying to do, make me owe you?! You're just a failure so don't you DARE go looking down on me!"

He then spun in place and put his hands in his pockets angrily before comically marching off with heavy steps. "You DAMN nerd!" he finally finished.

Izuku stood at a loss for words, awkward sweat drops formed on the side of his head to know that Bakugo had run all this way just to say that to him. But he blinked as he recalled certain words that he heard the boy say.

"Looking... down at him?" he wondered in confusion. He then shook his head and dismissed what he heard, looking down and releasing yet another sigh.

"Whatever... Kacchan is right. I didn't do anything to help. If anything, I only caused more trouble for everyone. Oh well..." he turned around and continued to walk forward to his house, trying to keep his head even a little high. "Now I can focus on thinking of a realistic future for myself."

Just as he decided to do this, someone dashed out from the left path of the intersection and screeched to a halt right in front of Izuku with a proud laugh.

"I am here!

Izuku jumped back in shock from the sudden speed and his eyes widened to suddenly see All Might appear in his view once more.

"A-All Might!? Why are you here?! What about all those reporters!?" Izuku nearly yelled, completely overwhelmed once more by his presence.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Getting away from them was simple! Why?" All Might then showed his back to Izuku and flexed his arms, "Because I am All Migh-PFFT!" At that very moment, All Might suddenly exploded with smoke and from that smoke he emerged spurting out blood from his mouth in his skeletal form.