First Impressions (Retyped)

~{Hosu Hospital-8:23PM}~

The room was... moody.

Enso was on a chair with bandages around his arm and a part of his head, caused when Lynch caught him off guard and nailed him with a dark energy blast.

Gran Torino was standing beside him, glaring at the boy suspiciously with his arms crossed and with band-aids on his face.

Both Todoroki and Iida were in beds, wearing hospital gowns with their arms and shoulders wrapped in bandages due to the injuries they received from Stain. However, despite having been treated, their faces stared downward with nearly dead gazes in their eyes. Their classmate, their friend, had been taken by someone, by... something.

While at the scene of the crime, Iida had desperately shaken Enso, begging him to tell him where Izuku was. But the young male just remained silent while looking down, knowing that he couldn't say anything with all the other heroes around.

It didn't take long for an ambulance to come, and for the heroes to calm Iida down while Todoroki stared at the ground, emotionless. And after a short drive to Hosu hospital and getting treated, here they were now, alone in a room.

"It's all my fault... I-If I hadn't brought you all into my mess..." Iida stammered, staring down with his hands tightened into fists.

"It's not your fault Iida. I don't think it would've mattered..." Enso replied, staring down with his eyes narrowed at the ground.

Todoroki raised his eyes and glared at Enso.

"Enso... You know something, don't you?"

"Of course I do..." Enso responded, not even denying anything because it was obvious that he was indeed deeply involved with what recently occurred.

"Then you know what that thing was, don't you? You know where Midoriya is, right? And... you knew this would happen." Todoroki said, that last part coming out in more of a statement. "That villain knew you, even calling you... 'Reapy.' and I don't think it was a coincidence that you choose to come all the way to Hosu, even if Midoirya sent that message out."

Enso sighed as he raised his head to him. "There's a lot both of you don't know..."

"And I'm sure there are things you haven't told Midoriya either." Gran Torino included while staring at Enso suspiciously.

Enso turned his head to the elder. "You're... Gran Torino, correct? I wished we'd meet under different circumstances..."

"Well, we're here now, aren't we?" The elder growled.

"Yes... Did Izuku tell you about... My circumstances?"

"All that he knew." Gran Torino folded his arms. "So... Was that thing out there really 'him?'"

"I'm... afraid so."

Gran Torino couldn't help but look worried and nervous, staring down as a trail of sweat went down the side of his head.

"What do you know!?" Iida said, shouting louder than he thought.

"It's... complicated..." Enso frowned.

"Enso... Just what kinds of secrets have you been keeping?" Todoroki asked. He wasn't angry, nor sad, he just genuinely desired to know if it involved the sake of the one who saved him from himself.

"You knew Izuku was keeping secrets too, and both of you must know that if he's keeping them, then it means it's something important that others shouldn't know." Enso told them.