Creations Of Power And Friendship (Retyped)

Izuku groaned in frustration as he stared down at his eight broken fingers. He turned his head and glanced over at All Might and Enso, who were both sitting down on chairs underneath an umbrella and discussing any future plans for Izuku's training. This was the second week that Izuku had been attempting to get a hold One For All, being unsuccessful in trying to use it. They were still training in U.A, but Recover Girl was not around the school this time, nor were there any other teachers.

Enso glanced at Izuku and noticed his broken fingers, getting up from his chair and heading towards him.

"You used up all your fingers again?"

Izuku was panting as he felt the stinging of his fingers. He raised his hands in front of himself and examined their state, then sighing in disappointment to himself.

"Yeah... I don't really seem to be making any progress..." he shamefully admitted.

"Yes, and I'm worried that I'll run out of beans soon." Enso said as he checked his pouch and passed Izuku another bean, which he ingested.

"I think we should stop for today." Toshinori suggested as Izuku's fingers faded in red color and healed back.

"If you believe that, then could I take Izuku back to my place for another combat lesson instead?" Enso asked.

"Depends if Midoriya is alright with it."

"Of course I am." Izuku answered, checking his fingers and not feeling any more pain.

"Well, then I'll see you tomorrow Midoirya." Toshinori said as he pet the boy on the head.

Once Toshinori removed his hand, Izuku looked up to him and smiled, "I'll be here again!"

"Of course you will kiddo." Toshinori smiled.

Izuku then felt himself get raised off the ground.

"Eh?"

He looked to find that Enso had picked him up and flung him onto his shoulder.

"Oof, you're heavy." Enso commented as he adjusted Izuku's weight on his shoulder.

"Wait, wait, wait, hold on! What are you doing!?" Izuku frantically asked him.

"What does it look like? We're gonna head over to my place." Enso answered as he started to walk away from Toshinori with Izuku over his shoulder.

"Wait, a moment Enso, how do you plan on taking him there?!" Toshinori quickly asked.

Enso turned his head to him, "How else? By jumping."

"You can't do that! The authorities would try to arrest you if they see you flying around the city!" Toshinori warned him.

Enso blinked, "I can't?"

Izuku and Toshinori both sweatdropped.

_______________________________________________________

~{Thirty Minutes Later}~

"To think we had to take a train..." Enso said as he walked inside to the dojo area.

"You heard what All Might said, you would get in trouble if you keep on traveling by using your powers. "

"But I don't even use my powers to make those leaps, I use my enhanced body abilities. So it shouldn't count."

"But what if a hero saw you doing that?" Izuku asked as he placed his bag down and stretched his arms.

"Then I would jump faster." Enso responded with no hesitation.

"Things really seem simple for you don't they?" Izuku sighed.