Training Camp Begins

"So, U.A has finished its first semester and is starting summer vacation. However... Those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights-- for Plus Ultra!"

Those were the words Izuku heard from his teacher as he stood with all of his classmates right outside of the U.A building. Everyone was wearing their school uniforms, with their bags already stored onto the bus and were just about ready to leave. Izuku smiled at the thought of the training camp, turning his head just as Ochako walked up to him.

"Deku, it's finally time for the training camp in the woods! Are you excited?" Ochako asked him with a close-eyed smile, getting a little too close to him.

Izuku was taken aback by her sudden presence, "O-Ochako?! Y-Yeah, I am excited but..." he said as he turned slightly red.

"But?" Ochako repeated curiously.

"Y-Your a little too close..." Squeaked Izuku, covering his face.

Ochako blinked before realizing that the boy was right, she was only a few inches from his face. She turned red and suddenly zoomed backward a few yards away from the Izuku.

"I-It's time for the training camp! Training camp! Training camp!" she chanted out with a flustered expression, playing off the awkward moment. Mina and Kaminari joined her for her chants as they clapped happily.

"Well... They're excited." Izuku thought with a small smile, lowering his arms.

"Training camp! Training camp!" Izuku heard Ikari chant in his head similarly to Ochako.

"You're excited too? You'll probably feel exhausted with Enso's training over there..."

"Training camp! Training camp!"

"He's not even listening..."

Izuku then heard of another voice behind him.

"What? There are people in class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals?!"

Izuku sighed as he already knew who the voice belonged to, "Great... he just has to say something doesn't he?" Izuku turned around and saw Monoma with a big smug grin on his face and a hand over his head.

"What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird?! Even though they're supposed to be better than class B!? How can that be!?" the more Monoma spoke, the louder and more sarcastic he seemed to get as he stared at class A with a huge grin and arrogant eyes.

Izuku then saw Kendo and Enso both karate chop Monoma in the back of his neck at the same time, knocking the boy out immediately.

"You're too noisy..." Enso said to an unconscious Monoma.

"Oh, thanks for helping with that. Maybe he'll sleep for the rest of the trip now." Kendo said with a smile.

"Should she really be saying that?" most of class A thought as they sweatdropped.

Kendo then turned to class A, "Sorry about him!"

"Heh, maybe make sure he doesn't wake up," Izuku said jokingly to her.

Kendo turned her head to Izuku, but the first thing that came to her mind when she saw him was a flashback of when her bikini had snapped at the pool. Her whole face turned red and she threw Monoma into the bus, a loud thump sound was even heard.

"W-We'll be getting on the bus now!" she quickly said before jumping in.

Izuku tilted his head in a confused manner, "Was it something I said?"