Rescue Training Gone Wrong (Retyped)

Any feedback would be appreciated, whether it's for complimenting the story, pointing out something wrong, asking a question, or to give out a suggestion.

Join my Discord Server to show your appreciation! https://discord.gg/NjxWgY6

_____________________________________________

~{Next Day- Hero Basic Training}~

Instead of All Might walking in for the Hero training class, Aizawa came in and walked in front of the podium.

"Today's hero lessons class will be a class of three instructors with me, All Might, and one other person."

"Um, what'll we be doing?" Sero asked, curious as to why there would be three instructors needed.

Aizawa pulled out a card, "Rescue training... From shipwrecks, disasters, and anything else."

"Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time." Kaminari said nervously.

"Right?" replied Mina.

"Idiot, this is the duty of a hero!" Kirishima said with a grin.

Aizawa continued, "The training will be taking place off-campus, so we'll be taking a bus, change into your costumes if you wish and meet me in the front of the school."

Hearing the word, 'costume' mentioned, Izuku couldn't help but sigh, getting up with the class as well.

"Isn't your costume decimate beyond recognition?" Enso asked the boy as he walked up to him.

Izuku nodded in confirmation, "Yeah, I have to wait for the support company to fix it."

"Oh well, do you have something to replace it?"

"Well, I'm going to wear a U.A uniform with similar elements of my costume on it."

"I see. I should get changed into my costume now." Enso pressed his watch and his suit's color scheme changed back to black.

"What the hell!? Was that magic!?" Many of their class exclaimed.

"Oh boy..." Izuku sweatdropped.

___________________________________________________

Soon, Class 1-A was on a fairly large bus, heading off towards the rescue training area that Aizawa had in mind.

Izuku was in his thoughts as the bus sped, looking rather serious as he looked into his hand.

"I still have to find out more about my power- or is it a quirk?- or whatever it is, I have to figure out more about it. How do I activate it, how do I use it, and what actually is it?"

He stared up at the ceiling.

"I hurt Kacchan really bad when I used that power during the combat exercise... If I don't learn how to control it, then what'll happen if I use it again? I might end up hurting a lot of people..."

"Midoriya." Someone called out to him.

"Eh?!" Snapping out of his thoughts, Izuku looked to his left to see Asui, staring at him with a blank stare. "Y-Yes, Asui!?"

"Call me Tsu." she asked of him.

"E-Eh?! T-Tsu?" He shyly said.

"I like to say things that are on my mind." Tsu told him.

"R-Really?" Izuku nervously answered.

She nodded, "Your quirk is like All Might's" she pointed out to him.