An Unexpected Date With Tsuyu

Hey guys, I'm not dead!

Any feedback, suggestions, compliments, or questions would be appreciated.

______________________________________________________________

It was now the night of the same day that Izuku had visited principal Nezu's office and had met the big three at U.A. Izuku sighed in his bed, trying to go to sleep after reflecting on the day he had, wearing some green shorts and a black short sleeve shirt as pajamas. Ochako was also within Izuku's room once more, supposively sleeping in her own mattress, although Izuku didn't know if she was already asleep or not. Nevertheless, he was still very nervous as he remembered the other nights when Ochako slept in his bed. He remained still in his bed with his back facing the wall, waiting for any sort of indication that Ochako was getting up, only for there to be none after waiting a few minutes when they both went to their beds at the same time.

"I guess she decided not to sneak in today... Maybe it's because of this morning? I don't know whether to feel glad or worried..." Izuku thought in his head.

After waiting a few more minutes, he gave up and closed his eyes in order to sleep, before then snapping them awake after finally hearing some movement from Ochako. Izuku tensed up and slightly moved to the side of the bed so that he made room in it, his back basically pressing against the wall. He saw Ochako's silhouette in the dark room slowly rise up from the ground, then carefully moving to Izuku's bed. She slowly lifted up the covers and got into the bed with Izuku, then slightly scooting herself closer to him.

Izuku gulped nervously as he waited to see if Ochako would do anything, but he didn't receive any more movement from her. Izuku then slowly reached his hand out under the covers until his hand touched Ochako's hand. Upon the contact, Ochako immediately shot up from the bed and became bug eyed with her face entirely blushing, the covers actually flying in the air a little.

"D-D-Deku!? Y-You're awake!?" she uttered with terrified eyes.

"H-Hey.." Izuku uttered out as he rose himself into a sitting position on the bed, awkwardly waving his hand to Ochako.

"I-I was um- I-I only-!" Ochako struggled with her words, before then placing her hands over her face and then floating up in a ball within the room out of pure embarrassment.

"O-Ochako!?" Izuku uttered out in a shouting whisper, worried that his mom might hear him when they should be sleeping. He frantically looked as Ochako floated around the room, partially worried that she might knock some things over, and also worried that she might end up hurting herself.

At one point, Ochako floated over her mattress, and that was when she deactivated her quirk, fell onto her bed, and hid underneath the covers in embarrassment.

"S-Sorry for bothering you Deku! I-I won't do it again I promise!" Ochako said in a slightly muffled voice under her covers.

"U-Um..." Izuku stared down at Ochako from his bed, wondering what he should say. He shivered nervously before saying the first thing that came to mind.

"I-It doesn't really bother me... Y-You could come in... if you'd like.." he uttered out.

Hearing this, Ochako flinched under her covers, before then slowly poking her head from underneath them, looking like a turtle poking its head out of its shell. She had an adorable blush still remaining on her face, looking slightly happy but embarrassed to hear Izuku say what he did..

"R-Really?" was all she could utter out, her voice partially cracking.

Izuku had small trails of sweat coming down the side of his head. "What am I saying?! I get too nervous just being in the same room as her!"