Gran Torino (Retyped)

Izuku stood at the doorway with a blank face as he stared down at an extremely short elderly man on the floor.

He had short gray spiky hair, a gray beard, and was wearing his hero costume of yellow and white colors. His look consisted of a full-body monochrome suit along with a yellow cape, a belt with the letter "G" on it, thick yellow gloves and boots, and a dark domino mask that resembled two diamonds.

The elderly stood back on his feet with a brown cane to support him, standing over the red liquid with a plate of sausages underneath him.

"Man... When I was carrying a string of sausages with ketchup on them, I fell!" Gran Torino said as he dusted himself off with a cheerful-looking expression.

Izuku sighed, "Why do I feel like he did that on purpose?"

The elderly man scratched his head as he stared at Izuku with a blank smile.

"Who are you?"

"Eh? O-Oh, um... I'm Izuku Midoriya from U.A!" Izuku responded as he placed his arms to his sides and stood up straight.

"What?" Gran Torino asked as he used his hand to cup his ear.

"He didn't hear me?"

"I-I'm Izuku Midoriya!" Izuku responded a little louder.

Gran Torino stood silent for a few seconds.

"Who are you?" He asked once more.

"You're messing with me, aren't you?" Izuku asked with a blank expression.

Gran Torino was silent with a comedic blank smile.

"I wanna eat something."

"Eat?!" Izuku repeated in confusion.

"Toshinori?"

"That's not me!" Izuku responded with some irritation, even putting down his hero case.

"..."

"..."

"Who are you?"

Izuku facepalmed, "I can't tell if his age is genuinely affecting him or if he's just messing with me... I think I'll ask All Might to let him know the state of this guy."

"Excuse me, I have to make a call." He turned around and pulled out his phone, proceeding to walk towards the door.

But he didn't even take two steps before he heard some rustling behind him, making Izuku turn around with his eyes widened.

"Wh-What are you doing!? Don't touch that-!"

"Fire off a One For All at me." Gran Torino responded in a completely different tone than before.

"Huh?" Izuku's face changed from worry to confusion.

"I wanna know how well you can handle it." Gran Torino said as he looked through Izuku's costume.

"What's with this guy? Suddenly changing like that..." Izuku wondered, frozen in place.

"This is a good costume, wear it." Gran Torino stood up, turning to Izuku with a glare.

"U-Um..."

Both remained in momentary silence as Izuku wondered what was up with Gran Torino.

But the elder suddenly tilted his head with the same comedic smile Izuku first saw. "Who are you?"

"Do I take him seriously or not!?!"

Izuku took a deep breath to calm down.

"I don't know why you suddenly seem to be changing in behavior... But I came to you believing that I would learn to control not only One For All, but also my own quirk. I have to hurry up because All Might doesn't have much time left as a hero... And you should know that too. That's why... If you don't take this seriously, then I can't waste any time messing around with you, sir."