Challenged Progression (Retyped)

~{Monitoring Room}~

"Congratulations on passing! Both of you were amazing!"

Izuku welcomed Momo and Todoroki as the two entered the room. Tokoyami and Shinso glanced back at them with polite nods while Tsu and Iida gave them big smiles.

Everyone noticed that Momo was in the brightest mood as she approached Izuku, her conversation with Todoroki still lingering.

"Thank you, Izuku." She beamed with a bubbly smile.

As for Todoroki, he immediately made a beeline for Enso and Iida, a glint of seriousness in his otherwise stoic eyes.

"What happened there?" Enso immediately whispered, referring to when Aziawa had ambushed them.

Todoroki remained silent as he snuck a glance back at Izuku, who was currently praising Momo.

Enso caught on and let out a sigh.

"Good grief, I thought she'd let it go... What did you tell her?"

Todoroki turned back to him.

"I told her that Midoriya would be fine."

"..."

Enso narrowed his eyes. "Should I be concerned?"

"Take a look and tell me."

He did just that, turning his head to the genuinely smiling Momo conversing with Izuku.

"..."

He turned back and looked up at the screen.

"Yo, Todoroki. Nice shot." Shinso approached, patting his shoulder with a smirk.

"I wasn't aiming there."

"You should be." Enso suggested.

"No." Todoroki immediately deadpanned.

"Uuuuuuuuh, guys?" Ikari was floating beside Izuku while staring up at the screen above. "Pink-skin and Short Circuit are... kinda in trouble."

"Oh yeah, they're screwed." Dark Shadow nodded.

Everyone focused their eyes up to the screen, to which surprise and worry took place to see structure after structure suddenly crashing down.

Izuku repeatedly blinked in confusion.

"Wait... Wasn't their opponent Principal Nezu?"

___________________________________

~{Meanwhile}~

"WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!?!"

Kaminari screamed from the top of his lungs as he and Mina ran for their lives. The two ran in the same training area Izuku first formally introduced Ikari to the class, Ground Gamma, an industrial area full of steel pipes and machinery.

And behind them, said pipes and machinery were crashing down violently with explosions.

"What the hell is happening!?!" Mina panicked as the two leaped over some debris, then turning a corner.

"I don't know!?! But Nezu's gotta be doing this, right!?!" Kaminari shouted over the crashing behind him.

"How!?!" Mina shouted.

In the crane that held swung a large wrecking ball, Nezu sat comfortably in the driver's seat. The intelligent principal used a paw to pull a joystick to direct the weaponized crane while the other held a cup of warm tea he occasionally sipped from.