A Warm Aftermath (Retyped)

~{The Old Warehouse}~

Dabi had an eyebrow raised as he leaned back on his old couch, intrigued by the explosive battle between Izuku and Todoroki.

"That got pretty intense."

He curiously stared at Izuku and Todoroki, heading out of the stadium together.

"Shoto Todoroki... His flames aren't blue like mine." He scoffed.

He then looked left, "What do you think Tog- hm?"

Toga was no longer sitting next to him on the couch and was instead was laying on the ground. She had her head planted in her hands, and she flailed her legs in the air.

She stared at the television screen with a small smile on her face, visibly interested in something.

Dabi noticed her creepy smile. "What's up with you?"

Toga's smile turned into a creepy grin.

"That boy..."

She stared at Izuku and his broken arm that had a few drops of blood going down it.

"He's pretty interesting."

"You're only saying that because he's bleeding a bit..." Dabi sighed in disappointment.

"I wonder how he would look with more blood on him. Hehehe... He would look so cute."

"Don't mutter your fantasies around me... It's gross." Dabi's eye twitched.

"But aren't you interested in him too, Dabi?" Toga asked as she turned her head back at him.

"Not in the way you are, you lunatic..."

"You're mean Dabi!" Toga said with a pout.

She glanced forward at the television screen again.

"Aw! He's gone!"

"He left to get treated... I would too if I blew my arm up." Dabi rolled his eyes.

"Eh? But I wanna see him!" Toga whined, crawling closer to the screen.

"Then wait..." Dabi sighed. He watched as the screen showed the next battle that would be occurring.

____________________________________________

~{Recovery Girl's Temporary Nurses' Office}~

"Sit yourselves over here, dearies." Recovery Girl instructed Izuku and Todoroki as they helped each other inside.

Izuku sat on one of the beds and let out a breath of relief.

"Phew... You alright, Todoroki?"

Todoroki sat down, holding his chest, "You're asking me that? You have a broken arm and finger?"

Izuku didn't understand. "...and?"

"He means that you shouldn't be asking that!" Recovery Girl shouted angrily, whacking Izuku on the head with her syringe cane.

"Ow!"

"This is the fourth time you've been here with an injury you caused to yourself!" She complained.

"S-Sorry! I-I felt like it was the only thing I could do at the last moment!" Izuku shielded himself from the elderly heroine.

"If you keep thinking that 'it's the only thing you can do,' then it'll be worse than that!" Recovery Girl shouted.

*Chuuuu!!*

She kissed his arm, healing it and even his left hand's finger up.

Izuku felt only some of his stamina get taken, but the pain he was feeling disappeared.