The Power Of Vengeance (Retyped)

~{Uwabami Internship}~

Momo sat on a chair a good space away from the film set for a commercial featuring the Snake Hero, Uwabami. She had a depressing look of disappointment on her face, having expected to learn some valuable information from the hero about things such as combat or appearance.

Well... She did learn about keeping an appearance, but not the kind she had in mind. After all, Momo didn't think she would take part in matters such as commercials or shows that Uwabami seemed to specialize in, and now, she was regretting coming to the pro's agency.

Kendo was sitting right beside Momo, undoing the twirls of her hair done for the commercial they both starred in earlier. She noticed her friend looking down with a pout on her face, still thinking about the commercial featuring her that would be released in about a month, thinking about how foolish she believed she appeared in it.

"Um, you alright, Yaoyorozu?" Kendo asked her.

"To a degree..." Momo sighed.

Kendo smiled, "What? Are you that worried about being seen in that commercial? You looked great in it!"

Momo buried her head in her hands and groaned. "I know I tried way too hard to present myself... you can clearly tell. And I feel foolish because I thought I would benefit by learning something from it..."

"Heh, yeah. I really feel like I'm not learning much here... At least we learned how to curl up our hair in a cute way." Kendo awkwardly chuckled.

"I've never felt more foolish in my entire life..." Momo grumbled from her hands.

"Oh yeah, she's feeling really bad." Kendo sighed.

Suddenly, both Kendo and Momo felt their phones vibrate, snapping them out of their self-loathing.

Momo pulled out her phone, and her eyes perked up as she formed a bubbly smile. "Izuku?"

"Huh, you too?" Kendo glanced at her own phone before she heard Momo say that, then turning her head to her.

"Eh?" Momo turned to Kendo with her smile falling into confusion, "What do you mean?"

"I got a message from him too." Kendo confirmed to her as she tapped the notification.

Only her eyebrows raised when she saw the message.

"Hosu City? That's it?"

Momo stared down at her own phone, seeing that she got sent the exact same thing.

"Hosu... Isn't that where...?" Her eyes widened, but her pupils shrunk, knowing fully well who had been terrorizing the city.

She frantically started texting as her heart rate increased, sending Izuku several messages in a span of a minute.

While she did that, Kendo searched up any news about Hosu, immediately finding several reports of Nomu's terrorizing the city.

Kendo's phone trembled hands as she felt an uneasiness creep up on her, eyes glued to her phone screen.

"Oh, no..."

Momo picked up on her tone and turned to her friend, looking frantically worried.

"What is it!?"

Kendo just showed her a live feed of what was going on.

Momo's eyes had fear in them as she watched the Nomus lash out at everything in Hosu, knocking down heroes and causing several explosions around the city.

"W-We have to go!" Momo shot up to her feet.

"Hold it, Yaoyorozu!" Kendo got up and grabbed her by the wrist, keeping her there.