Life Or Death Tensions (Retyped)

Any feedback would be appreciated, whether it's for complimenting the story, pointing out something wrong, asking a question, or to give out a suggestion.

Join my Discord Server to show your appreciation! https://discord.gg/NjxWgY6

_____________________________________________

Everyone froze the moment they heard the loud crack, staring with looks of horror as they thought that the worst had happened to Izuku's head.

But what they didn't expect to see, was the Nomu's fist stopped by some sort of black, aura-like barrier in front of the boy's head.

It turns out that the cracking they heard was actually the barrier that had suddenly manifested in front of Izuku, as it was now visually cracked.

Izuku's eyes were red and he panted with a look of anger, staring directly at the fist over him. He had a small, black aura around his head that had solidified to block the fist, saving him moments from death.

"What the hell? Why are you still alive?" Shigaraki asked, tilting his head and getting slightly irritated.

Everyone so saw the event was shocked that Izuku had somehow managed to block the attack with... with whatever it was he used.

Tsu reeled back her tongue in the moment of confusion she felt.

Izuku was sweating hard, his vision was getting blurry, and he could feel tired just by having used that power for a moment.

He turned his head to the side and passed out from the pain and exhaustion, the aura fading away as well as the barrier.

"Hm? Did he burn himself out of something? Oh well, Nomu, continue." Shigaraki coldly stated.

The Nomu raised it's fist once again, letting out another cry of attack.

But then Shigaraki heard the sound of something whistling through the air.

He turned to see a rocket coming right at him, making his eyes widen. Luckily, the Nomu worked on instinct to protect it's master and stopped what it was doing, immediately appearing in front of Shigaraki and taking the rocket explosion.

In the confusion and smoke, a sudden tongue shot out to Izuku and wrapped around the boy, then reeling him back.

Shigaraki turned around and his eyes widened when he saw Izuku gone, "How in the world-?!"

He didn't get to finish the thought as two more rockets came at him.

"Enough of this!" Kurogiri appeared in front of them in an annoyed tone and used his quirk to open two portals that teleported the rockets in separate directions, both exploding in the distance.

When the smoke cleared, the villains saw where the rockets came from.

Momo, Jiro, and Kaminari each held a rocket launcher in their arms, with Momo breathing heavily after using too much of her lipids to create them.

Kaminari looked rather scared now, "No way! They stopped all three shots!?"

"Annoying..." Shigaraki turned his head and saw Tsu in the distance holding onto Izuku, gently resting him down with a look of worry and guilt on her face, Mineta was still unconscious next to them giving no real way for the girl to escape with the two easily.

Shigaraki's hands tightly gripped into fists and his eyes dilated in anger, "Kurogiri, you take care of those three brats over there, Nomu and I have unfinished business with these other ones."

"As you wish." Kurogiri nodded, immediately teleporting over to Momo and the other two.

Momo, Kaminari, and Jiro were all shocked to suddenly see purple suddenly emerge in front of them, covering any sight ahead.