Momo and Izuku (Retyped)

Any feedback would be appreciated, whether it's for complimenting the story, pointing out something wrong, asking a question, or to give out a suggestion.

Join my Discord Server to show your appreciation! https://discord.gg/NjxWgY6

_______________________________________________

"Really!?! I thought you had already figured out how to stop blowing up your limbs!" Recovery Girl scolded Izuku, knocking him on the head with her cane a few times.

"Ow! Ow! B-But I had no choice! Aizawa Sensei would've expelled me if I didn't!" Izuku blurted out as he tried to use his unbroken arm to protect him from Recovery Girl's wrath.

After class had ended, Izuku had immediately gone to the nurse's office to get healed up by Recovery Girl, accompanied by Enso who had changed out of his gym uniform and back into his U.A uniform rather quickly when no one was looking.

"Should a school nurse really be hitting a student?" Enso asked her.

"U.A is known for how unrestricted it's school traditions are! That also applies to staff like me who could teach you youngsters a lesson about actually taking care of your body!" Recovery Girl said angrily.

"Fair enough."

"I-I'm really sorry..." Izuku apologized.

Recovery Girl sighed, then puckering her lips and kissing Izuku's arm.

*CHU!*

Izuku felt the pain of his broken arm fade away but his stamina drained in the process.

His eyes were droopy, "Explain to me why I couldn't just have a bean again?"

"You want me to waste something valuable when you just go to Recovery Girl instead?" Enso shook his head.

"R-Right..."

"You really gotta be careful with your quirk sonny! Even though you got a bit of a hold on it, you can't be abusing your body like this! Otherwise, there might be a time that I can't heal you." Recovery Girl said as she began wrapping Izuku's healed arm in bandages.

"But at least I'll have the-"

"Those beans don't matter! Even if you use them, there is still always a chance that your body gets a permanent effect from getting so heavily injured!" Recovery Girl snapped with angry fumes.

"I'm sorry!" Izuku yelled.

"Oh boy..." Enso thought.

After they said goodbye to Recovery girl and headed out into the now-empty hall, Izuku eyed Enso's suit. He knew that there was something off about it, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Enso caught the boy eyeing him, "What is it?"

"Oh, um... I've just been kind of curious. When I saw your U.A uniform before, it looked... 'different' from all the others. I don't know why, but there was something off about it, like the material was different or something." Izuku expressed his thoughts.

"Oh, there's a simple explanation for this." As Enso said this, he tapped his watch and a 'beep' sound was heard.

Izuku then reeled back in shock as he suddenly saw the color scheme of Enso's suit change into the black suit he had before.

"EHHHH!?!" Izuku's eye bulged out. "What did you do!?"

"Simple, I've upgraded this suit over my travels. Think of it like leveling up equipment in an RPG. I've had it enchanted so that it provides me extra armor and other protective abilities. It won't rip easily, if at all, and I could change the colors anyway I want."