The Sports Festival Begins (Retyped)

Any feedback would be appreciated, whether it's for complimenting the story, pointing out something wrong, asking a question, or to give out a suggestion.

Join my Discord Server to show your appreciation! https://discord.gg/NjxWgY6

_______________________________________

"I know that being a class representative would be tough and all, but to think they're making all of us come to school at 6 in the morning... They didn't even make the vice representatives come either, just us." Kendo thought tiredly with a loud yawn.

Kendo, along with all of the other class representatives, sat in a classroom that they usually work in. The sun was just starting to come up outside of the school, making many people narrowing their eyes.

Aizawa was in front of the class, looking tired and somewhat worn out as if he had just gotten out of bed because of getting up so early in the morning.

Actually, that's how he always looked, regardless of when he got up.

All the other students in the class were struggling to stay awake, bags under their droopy eyes, and heads starting to doze off so sleepily that someone's head even fell to the desk before immediately waking up from the impact.

Aizawa was going over a variety of things on the board when he saw the kid slam his head.

"I know it feels too early for most of you, but try and get used to it. You guys should've known what you were getting yourselves into becoming the class reps, it's a huge responsibility after all. Especially with the sports festival coming up, you won't catch a break."

Aizawa glanced around at all the tired students, struggling to stay awake and write down future plans and events that they would have to help organize.

*scribble* *scribble* *scribble*

"Hm?" He heard someone writing rather energetically.

Kendo heard it too and turned to the left to see Izuku madly scribbling down away next to her, eyes wide awake and muttering a storm about everything Aizawa was telling them.

"Midoriya, you're mumbling again." Aizawa said, tossing an eraser at his head.

Izuku raised his left hand and caught the eraser right in front of his face, still muttering away as he scribbled.

"What the hell is up with this kid?" All the other students in the classroom thought.

A view of irritation emerged on Aizawa's head, and his eyes flashed red, his hair also floating up.

Detecting his aura, Izuku flinched and dropped the eraser from his hand, looking up at his teacher.

"Stop muttering."

"S-Sorry Sensei!"

Aizawa's eyes and hair turned back to normal as he sighed, "At least you're wide awake..."

He glanced at the rest of the class and put his marker down. "I think that's enough for today. Mark these events on your calendar and go do what you want right now. There's still plenty of time before class starts after all." With that, Aizawa zipped himself into his yellow sleeping bag and rolled on the floor outside the classroom.

Many people sleepily stood up and put their things in their bags, desperate to get to their classes and possibly catch up on sleep.

Izuku got up and quickly put away his things, feeling slightly flustered for once again muttering without noticing.

"Hey... *yawn* Midoriya..."

Izuku turned left and saw Kendo standing up and fumbling to pack her things up while sleep deprived.