Preping for the Interview

I wake up to the sound of voices in the room me and peeta are sleeping in.

"Aren't they so sweet." I hear a voice and I swear I recognise it.

"Be quite Flavius your going to wake them and the kids" someone says making my eyes snap open.

I'm shocked to see Flavius, Venia and Octavia standing in my room.

"Oh my gosh." I say jumping up and hugging them.

"I've missed you all so much" I say not caring about how loud I'm been.

"We've missed you two sweety." Octavia says kissing both of my cheeks.

I hear a groan coming from behind me making me turn around.

"Katniss you kicked me." peeta says before rolling over onto his face.

I walk over and sit on his back before leaning down and kissing him on the cheek.

"Is that better?" I ask stroking his blond hair.

"No." he says turning around the best he can with me on top of him.

He pouts his lips and I know straight away what he wants.

I lean down and kiss him full on the lips forgetting about my old prep team been in the room.

We pull away and peeta sits up with me still on his lap.

"You guys are the cutest, I always knew you would be together." Venia says making us both blush red.

Before we can reply I hear the sweet voice of my children calling to be out of bed.

"Mommy." noah shouts lifting his arms up for me to lift him out of his cot.

I walk over and lift him out kissing his cheek before setting him on my lap.

Peeta picks willow out and imminently everyone is rushing over to see how willow and Noah.

"They have grown so quick." Flavius says combing willow hair out of her face.

"They are so beautiful." Octavia smiles holding Noahs hand in hers.

"Thank you." me and peeta reply together.

"Breakfast is ready." Effie says popping her head around the corner.

"We will be right with you." peeta smiles as we all follow to the dining room.

We all take our seats including my old prep team as we eat together.

They ask me and peeta the usual questions about how we are doing and what we have been doing.

We both take turns in answering just happy to finally see them again.

After breakfast Effie stays and watches willow and Noah while me and peeta get taken away to get ready for the interview which is tonight.m

I'm not as nervous as I thought Id be about it but I'm sure before I go on stage i will be.

"See you soon." peeta says hugging me.

His new prep team called Cecil, Cyril and Mervyn are getting him ready.

I've only spoke to them briefly and they seem nice and peeta seems to like them so that's all I care about.

"I love you." I say as we pull away.

"I love you to katniss." peeta says before kissing my lips quickly.

We smile at each other before we let go hands.

I follow my prep team into a room as peeta leaves with his.

They set me down on a chair and get to work on my hair and nails.

"You nervous about tonight?" Venia asks while waxing my eye brows.

"Very." I answer unsure on what to say.

"It's going to be fine, there's nothing bad anymore." replies Octavia making me feel calmer.

Flavius comes out with a dress that is really beautiful.

"This is one of many Cinna was going to have you wear." he says before placing it in front of me.

"It's beautiful." I say before reaching over and touching it.

They all smile sadly before giving me space to get dressed.

I pull it on and look at myself in the mirror.

I really like the dress but sadly like always it brings back memories of Cinna.

Cinna, how do I miss you.

I sit on the chair holding back my tears before I feel a slight hand resting on my shoulder.

"Katniss" peeta says making me look at him.

For a moment I'm surprised by what I see.

He's finally had his hair cut and looks more handsome than ever.

"Wow peeta, where's all your hair gone." I say smoothing his hair back.

"I could say the same to you." he smiles putting his hand on the back of my head.

It's true, I have had my hair cut but only a trim to get rid of the dead ends.

"You look beautiful by the way." peeta smiles moving his hand to my cheek.

"You look very handsome." I say before fixing up his tie.

"Should we go and see the kiddies?" Peeta ask holding my small hand in his large one.

"Let's go." I smile before quickly kissing him on the lips.

I couldn't help it, he just looks so hot in his suit.

We walk outside to join Effie and the twins and I smile at what I see.

Willow is wearing a beautiful black dress and her long hair is tied back in a little pony tail.

Noah is wearing a small back suit and a little blue tie that matches peetas tie and my blue dress.

Willow notices me and stands up before running towards me.

"Mommy." she shouts before I pick her up.

"Wow, don't you look beautiful." I say before Venia enters the room.

Flavius soon joins followed by Octavia.

We didn't want to cut Noahs hair, it's so sweet." they smile making me look at it.

It is getting quite long but I'm glad they didn't just chop it all off without asking.

"I think it is just about ready to be done." peeta says before I had the chance to.

"If you want us to we will cut it after the interview." Venia says before smiling.

"That would be great thank you." I say thankfully.

"Katniss, peeta, they are jready for you." Effie says making my heart beat faster.

"You ready?" Peeta asks picking up Noah.

"I guess so." I answer before Effie leads us to the lift.

This is it.

So here's another chapter.

Since it's nearly Christmas I'm not sure il be posting much but il try to fit in at least one more chapter before Christmas if possible.

A few people have asked me about the puppy Gus and I kind of forgot about him and I'm not quite sure how to bring him back into the story.